.Chapter 19.

Hayley's POV:
"COME ON YOU LAZY STUDENTS GET ON THIS BUS NOW MOVE MOVE MOVE!" The annoying sound of my teachers voice filled my ears as I walked over to the bus ready to head back home.

"Hayley why the fuck are you dressed like that you look like shit babe?" Izzy said to me as I walked past her to my seat which was behind hers. I rolled my eyes at her and glanced down at myself.

I was wearing grey joggers, fluffy socks, trainers and a white tank top with my hair thrown up in a messy bun.

"Well Izzy darling not everyone can look as amazing as you." I said while patting the top of her head as I took my seat behind her.

Ace chuckled at my words which just made me roll my eyes and grab a blanket out of my bag and wrap myself in it.

"Hey gimme some of that." Ace said as he snuggled under the blanket and into my shoulder making me sigh and move so my head was leaning on his chest and the blanket was covering both of us while he leaned against the window.

"Soooo. Izzy and Henry how was the trip for you guys?" I asked while sneaking a glance at Ace making him smirk.

"Um it was good... why are you asking?" Izzy said as the bus started to leave the nature park.

"I was just asking since you look a lot happier and your face it has a certain glow to it." I teased. I heard Ace snort while trying to hold in his laugh which made me elbow him in his stomach which soon made him shut up. Yes girls I have the upper hand in this relationship.

"I don't get it Hay what are you trying to get at?" Izzy asked her blue eyes filled with curiosity. Henry shared the same look in his emerald green eyes as he looked at Ace for any signs of an answer.

"Congrats man. Welcome to the non-vergin club!" Ace then blurted out making me giggle at Henry and Izzy's reactions.

"Wha- but how did you know?" Henry asked the both of us while looking in-between both me and Ace.

"Dude I've had sex enough to know what a man look like after, especially when it's good sex." Ace commented with a slight cocky tone.

The thought of Ace having other girls before me and probably having better sex than what we had made a pain strike through my heart but I quickly covered it with a smile.

"Dude that isn't something to be proud of being a fuck boy is not a good thing mate." Henry said before turning back around followed by Izzy.

I smiled and sat up from Ace's chest to rest my back on the back of my own chair as I fiddled with the soft blanket that lay over my lap.

"Hey why'd you get up? I was comfy." Ace asked me while searching my face for any kind of answer.

"I was just getting to hot and I needed a second." I quickly came up with a lie but I knew Ace saw right through my lie.

"Don't lie to me love why. Did. You. Get. Up." Ace asked with irritation laced in his voice.

I decided I would just tell him the truth since he won't stop until he knows.

"It's just that you have had so many girl before me I mean there has to be someone who can give you so much more than what I can I mean come on Ace you have fucked so many girls in the past, there has to be someone better than me, right?" My words came out quickly as I watched his face closely for any sign of agreement but he just stared at me with a cold expression.