. Chapter 16 .

WARNING: Mature scene's in this chapter:

Ps: Listen to the song when I tell you to if you like :)

Hayley's POV:

We arrived at the camp after a long 4 hour drive and when we arrived it was starting to get dark. We all made our way to the main lobby where we would be assigned out cabins and taken to them.

I waited with Ace, Izzy and Henry as we all got out cabins. Henry and Ace got one together with one other boy from the year while me and Izzy got separate ones.

"Hayley I'm so sorry but they said we can't switch rooms with anyone else and even if we did it secretly there is a router for who is in each room I wish we could be together babe but I guess luck isn't with us for this trip."

Izzy said with sadness in her eyes. "Hey it's ok Iz we will see each other during the day it's fine." I reassured her giving her a hug and making my way down to my cabin.

When I got there it was surrounded by trees and there was a dirt path at the front of it which lead to the main lobby and other activities around the camp.

I walked inside only to instantly want to melt away and die. there stood EMILY FUCKING EMILY in my cabin. I sighed in annoyance and slammed the door shut making myself known which made her look up at me.

"Ugh don't tell me I have to share with Acey's left overs UGH WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID! Sorry what's your name again is it HayHay? Or was it Hellen?"

My face turned red in anger and I clenched my fists making my knuckles turn white. I threw my bag onto the bed opposite Emily's and started unpacking my shit.

I went to put some of my folded clothes into a wardrobe that was standing against the wall in the middle of the room but stopped when I saw it was full of Emily's clothes meaning she left NO space for me.

"Um Emily I need to use the wardrobe to so could you let me have half for my clothes please?" I decided to be polite in hopes she would be kind enough to let me have half the wardrobe.

"Oh sorry but I don't approve of your shitty clothes anywhere near mine so why don't you use that dresser over there." She used her long manicured finger to point behind me towards a small dresser that was facing my bed and next to the wardrobe.

I decided not to fight with her and put my clothes in the white painted dresser. Knowing her she'll publish those photos of me if I argue with her and that is defiantly NOT what I want.

Once Emily finished she left which gave me more time to relax and finish un packing. I looked around the room and finally got a chance to admire it. The little room had two double beds inside one on each side of the room with white duvet's over them.

The wardrobe was on the wall facing the door and it was painted white with black handles to match the dresser that sat next to it. The bathroom was on Emily's side next to her bed. Inside was just a simple shower and toilet nothing really special but it was perfect for me. There was also a mini balcony that faced out towards the woods, I'll have to admit it kind of creeped me out because it was dark but it was still beautiful.

I decided to have a shower since it was a long ass bus ride to get here and them buses are dirty as fuck.

I walked into the bathroom with my wash bag in hand but something on the bathroom counter caught my eye. I walked closer to it and realized it was Emily's phone, my eyes light up at the sight of her phone and I instantly grabbed it since I knew she had those pictures of me and Ace at the lake on her phone this was my chance to delete them!