. Chapter 11 .

Ace's POV:

I walked into the hell people call school and was instantly hit with the foul smell of cheap perfume. I looked up from my phone to see Emily swaying her hips while walking over to me.

"Hey Acey I've missed you, how about you come around to mine later tonight and we can maybe catch up on all the time we've missed with each other."

I cringed at the nickname she gave me and pushed her arm off of mine making her sigh and jump onto me catching me by surprise but I quickly recovered and pushed her off me.

"Emily what the fuck are you doing I ended things between us the second I got closer to Hayley we both know that!" I was pissed that she just threw herself on me like that and I left towards the field outside the school towards the tree where my bestfriend Henry usually was.

"Acey come back baby you know you want me stop playing hard to get!" Her annoyingly high pitched voice sounded from behind me once again as she chased after me out towards the field where surprisingly Henry wasn't in sight.

I sighed knowing not even Henry can save me from this annoying situation right now as Emily caught up to me making me roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Baby why are you running from me? Is it because of that stupid photography girl. What's her name again? HayHay or was it Haylina?" I clenched my jaw at how disrespectful Emily was being towards Hayley right in front of me.

"No Emily her name is Hayley and she is a much better girl than you will ever be so just leave me alone for fucks sake." I turned to walk away put her thin fingers grabbed ahold of my bicep making me even more annoyed than I already was.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you, because you see I have some.... pictures of you and little miss innocent on my phone from the night you spent at the lake now you wouldn't want the whole school to see how much of a whore she really is. Would you?"

My eyes widened at her comment and I went to grab her phone but she pulled it back out of my reach making me try and grab it again but fail once again. Fear started to fill my body at what Emily may do with those images and how much it will hurt Hayley. She doesn't deserve this shit.

"Ok fine what do you want?" I finally gave in after trying and failing to grab her phone.

"Hmmmm how about you give me a kiss and forget about that girl and fuck me instead I'm sure I am a much better fuck anyway I mean look at me compared to her. I have the body while she.... doesn't." Emily fluttered her long fake eyelashes at me making me want to gag at her attempt to seduce me.

"Fine I'll kiss you but if I do you have to swear not to show anyone and delete every fucking picture you have of us on your phone or so help me Emily I will ruin your life." I narrowed my eyes at her and couldn't help but notice how Emily slightly twitched at my harshness of my voice.

"Ok fine but you have to kiss me with tongue. I mean I have to have something better than just a peck now don't I Acey?"

I mentally groaned but remembered why I was doing this and cupped Emily's slim cheek and pulled her into a sickly wet kiss. The kiss was anything but pleasant. It was like kissing a gold fish. Disgusting. Kissing Hayley made me feel like everyone and everything around me disappeared and it was just me and her but kissing Emily made me feel like I was drowning in saliva and the way her thin hands felt around me didn't make me feel safe like Hayley's made me feel instead they made me feel uncomfortable and like I was being almost forced to kiss her which I won't lie I was.