. Epilogue .

*Five years later*

Ace's POV:

"Come on you little rascals let's move it." I say to my twin daughters as they both run out of the house and into the car.

I get into the drivers seat and start driving them to preschool. There both four years old. Hayley fell pregnant with them both shortly after she started her new job and every since then we have been living happily as a family.

"When's mommy coming back daddy?" My daughter Scarlett asks me from her car seat in the back.

"Yeah when is she coming back?" Asked Scarlett's sister Sammie.

"I don't know girls hopefully tomorrow." I said to both of them but knowing full well that she'll be back today and we were planning on surprising them.

Hayley has been on a business trip for the past week she had to go abroad for her modelling photography since her presence was requested for a fashion shoot in France.

"Ok girls let's go." I said as I unbuckled there seats and walked them to there school.

"BYE DADDY!" Both girls shouted as they ran into there classroom.

I smiled at them and walked back to my car and went straight to the air port.

When I got there Hayley was already waiting for me outside. I immediately parked the car in front of the air port and ran to greet my beautiful wife.

"HAYLEY!" I shouted as I ran into her arms and smashed my lips to hers. She hummed and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Well hello to you to my sexy husband." She laughed and went to pick up her suitcase but I beat her to it.

I helped her in the passenger seat and shoved her suitcase in the trunk. I then got inside the car next to her and drove us home.
***

"Ugh it's good to be home." Hayley said, kicking off her heels and flopping onto the couch. I walked over to her and sat down next to her. She put her feet on my lap and lay down on the sofa completely.

I started running her feet as she turned the TV on and started watching Miraculous. Some things never change.

*knock* there was a knock at the door making me look at Hayley in confusion but she just shrugged and moved her legs off my lap so I could go get the door.

I opened it and in came Jimmy, Stella and Rebecca's adopted son.

"Hey Jim what's up?" I asked him as he walked inside the house.

"Mommy's are annoying me so I came here." He shrugged and went over to Hayley for a hug.

Rebecca and Stella live next door to us so it isn't an unusual thing that Jimmy comes over to our house. I closed the door and went over to him. Jimmy is only two but I swear that boy is way smarter for his age.

Hey Jim do you wanna play a game with me and aunt Hayley until Scarlett and Sammie get back?" I asked Jimmy who was sitting with his head on Hayley's lap while he watched miraculous with her.

"No I'm good I like watching chat noir instead." I laughed at how not only my wife finds that carton character hot.

It's been a rollercoaster to say the least. Colten didn't win over the company making me CEO. My dad and mother had a little boy 5 years ago granting me with a baby brother.

Izzy and Henry moved to New York and now live together in a one bed apartment and attend college together. Henry studies compute science while izzy is studying dance. They don't want children though at least not until they both graduate which I understand. They come down sometimes and visit us which we like my daughters love Henry and Izzy to.

Hayley's mum moved away after her business went under due to my good for nothing uncle taking all her money along with Colton. Both Colton and my uncle are now in prison for many different things one being animal abuse and now all the dogs they miss treated are being re homed.

Scruff still lives with me and Hayley and loves my daughters so much he sleeps in their room all night long.

Hayley does still speak to her mum but not as often although her mum has now moved back to her old job at the cafe and seems happier. She rents a small house down in LA.

Hayley's dad still drives trains and is now married to a women named melody who has a son the same age as scarlet and Sammie.

I love everyone around me and couldn't be happier and never want it to stop feeling like this.

THE END

So like I decided to revamp the ending of this story a bit cause wtf why didn't I add any info into it 💀 I decided to edit this story cause I was sick of people commenting about the 'kitten' nickname lmao I know it was cringe asf. But anyways now I think it's better and a little less cringe. Sorry to everyone who read it with the kitten nickname wtf was 16 yr old me thinking 🥲