. Chapter 7 .

WARNING: Mature scene's in this chapter you have been warned!

Ace's POV:

I hugged and kissed Hayley goodbye and headed home back to my house as I was driving I couldn't help but think about what she was crying about when I first came to pick her up. Lucas had made her hate herself. Anger filled my veins as I thought about it.

I pulled into my houses driveway and got out of my car before heading inside. When I walked in I noticed how there was two coats I didn't recognize on the hangers that hung from the wall next to the door I frowned as I walked further into the house and was greeted with my mums smiling face.

"Ace your here finally you can help me serve up the dinner I made come on quickly." I followed my mum into the kitchen and that's when I saw Colten coming out of the kitchen with a bowl of salad in his hands.

"Oh hey Ace I'm surprised you even showed up today considering your almost always away." I clenched my jaw at the blonde in front of me as he smirked and walked back away into the dining room.

"Mum why are Colten and uncle Jack here?" I asked my mum as she handed me two plates of food and ushered me into the dining room. "Because your dad want's to discuss something with Jack about work or something I don't really know I barley even pay attention these days to anything they talk about."

My mum was always the type to have a low attention span so if she wasn't interested in a conversation she would just up and leave without a care in the world that's one of the many things I love about her, how she doesn't give two shits what she does she'll just do it.

"Ah Ace your back how was your time spending with that girlfriend of yours?" My eyes shot to my dads as he looked at me with questionable eyes. "Oh she isn't my girlfriend she is just a very good um friend." I corrected him while taking a mouthful of pasta into my mouth.

"Well it's very unlike you to be friends with a girl so I just assumed you may of been together well my mistake." I nodded at my dad but couldn't get rid of the feeling in my stomach when I thought about Hayley becoming my girlfriend just the thought made my heart flutter.

"Aw is Ace in love with a girl that's so funny I mean girls are a waste of time when it comes to relationships they should just be used for pleasure and nothing more." I looked at Colten with wide eyes as he said those words I then looked at my uncle Jack in hopes he would shout at Colten for saying that but all he did was continue eating. What a bastard.

"Colten women aren't object you can just use they are people with feelings and no different to us men so show some respect you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for women got that?" My dad ended up stepping in to fill the so called 'father' role that uncle Jack seemed to not even take apart in.

"Oh of course Uncle Jake I'm terribly sorry to you and Aunt Lucy." I saw as Colten dramatically placed his hand over his chest as he said that making me roll my eyes at him.

After we had finished eating Uncle Jack and Colten left to go back home as they needed to get back to Jack's wife, so I was left in my bedroom staring up at my ceiling while lying in bed as my thoughts became clouded over by those beautiful brown eyes.

What was she doing right now? Is she ok? Is she crying again? Should I message her? All these thoughts ran through my mind making me even more restless than before. Soon I gave into the temptation and grabbed my phone from the night stand and sent her a message.