. Chapter 12 .

Ace's POV:

*After school*

"Ace I'm here now let's go I want to get home quickly to see the new season of miraculous that has come out so let's moveeeee!" I laughed at Henry's passion for that cartoon show and follow him to the gate while Izzy soon follows behind us shouting at us to wait as her little legs tried to catch up to us. I looked behind her and tried to hold in my laugh when I saw Hayley, hair up in a messy bun, bag flung over her shoulder, mascara lightly under her eyes and the most adorable pout on her lips as she stumbled down the stairs of the school to catch up to us.

I walked up to her taking her bag from her and placing it over my own shoulder and pushing her forward as she was moving so slowly. "Ace stop bloody pushing me, my feet hurt to much to move to the car!" She wined and moaned like a child having a tantrum which made me laugh again.

I took the books from her hands and pulled her towards the car practically dragging her across the floor towards her car and helped her put her stuff in her car.

We then parted ways and Hayley and Izzy followed in their car behind me and Henry to Henry's house. I didn't bring my car today as it was getting repaired so this worked in my favor. 

When we reached Henry's house we all ran inside and straight to his room to get everything ready for the night. I set up the Xbox while Izzy and Henry went to the kitchen to grab snacks and Hayley got the floor ready with blankets and pillows so we were comfortable when we sat down.

Soon we were all sitting in Henry's huge room with boxes of pizza and drinks scattered around the place while Henry and Izzy lay on the bed and me and Hayley lay next to each other on the floor.

"Ok guys so Hayley it's your go kiss, fuck and kill. Lucas, henry and Ace." Izzy said as she lay her head on Henry's leg while he played with the strands of her hair. Yes we ended up playing kiss, fuck or kill because we didn't know what else to do.

I turned my head to Hayley who was sitting next to me with one of her legs over mine as she looked at Izzy and sent her a death glare. "Ok I would kill Lucas for obvious reasons and kiss Henry and fuck Ace."

I smirked knowing that I had already done something close to fuck her as she caught my gaze and shook her head while laughing slightly. This went on for a good hour of us just joking around about who we would kill, kiss and fuck until Izzy ended up falling asleep on Henry's lap while he had an arm wrapped around her small frame as he also fell asleep.

I was kind of jealous at how they both got the bed and me and Hayley were stuck with the floor but that was quickly forgotten when I felt Hayley relax from besides me making me look to see her relaxed face as her head rested on my shoulder. I gently moved into a laying down position on the blankets that were under us and carefully rested her head on my chest making her hug me like a pillow which sent a warm tingly feeling to shoot through my body and make me want to scream but soon I felt my eyes become heavy and soon enough I welcomed the darkness.

Hayley's POV:

"WAKE THE FUCK UP HAYLEY!"
I woke up to the sound of Izzy's voice screaming at me to wake up. Groaning I got up to see what she wanted and why she decided to disturb my sleep.

Before I could properly get up I felt someone's arm over my lower stomach making it almost impossible to move.

I looked down to see Ace had somehow moved his way down to lay his head on my boobs and his arm around my lower stomach.
He was so cute while he slept it gave me the chance to see him look different and not so cold all the time. But let me tell you he was a heavy fucker.

I started to try and lift him off me but that only made his grip become tighter around me.
I sighed knowing that his fat ass wasn't going to let me go until he woke up.
"Um Izzy I can't move, this big ass hippo is on me." I heard Izzy laugh which woke up Henry which then made me laugh at how red Izzy's face got.

"Why are you laughing?" Henry's deep voice said from behind me on the bed making me turn towards him with wide eyes at how deep his voice got along with Izzy.

"Oh Um Ace is on Hayley and won't wake up and we need to get to school." Izzy said to Henry making him look towards me where he was a still heavy sleeping Ace.

"Ok ladies operation wake Ace up is ago!" Henry shouted which didn't even seem to effect Ace in the slightest as he just cuddled EVEN CLOSER to me.

"Um. Henry can we hurry this up then because he is making it hard as fuck to breath." I said in a very high pitched voice as Ace still wouldn't budge.

"Ok ok Izzy go and get two pans from down stairs and bash them together really hard in front of Ace's face and I'll get some water and Hayley.... just try to breath." I watched the two run out towards the kitchen leaving me with Ace. I looked down at his arm and noticed a small tattoo on his bicep. I looked closer to see it was writing

I looked closer and could make out the letter 'H' written on his bicep in fancy writing with a small heart next to it. Then I realised my fucking name starts with H.

Just as I was about to push him off me Henry and Izzy came running in while Izzy bashed the pans together and Henry followed behind her with the water.

"I DON'T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF YA'LL AND YOU DON'T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME!" I smiled at Izzy while she sang the song from Vine she loves so much which made Ace move a little in his sleep but still not wake up.

Just then loads of ice cold water hit my legs making me gasp and making Ace shoot up from my lap and look around in shock. He saw Henry holding the bucket while laughing which made him tackle him to the ground while shouting at him.

"HENRY I WAS HAVING A NICE DREAM TO!" That made Izzy laugh hard as she fell to the floor and started laughing like a mad man. I just sat there thinking about the tattoo I had seen on Ace's bicep and how it could be for anyone not just me I mean a lot of peoples names start with H.

"Come on we need to leave for school so move your asses now and stop fighting each other like your 12." Izzy said while pulling Ace off Henry.

Soon we were all ready for school me and Izzy in some of Henry's clothes because we didn't plan on sleeping over it just kind of happened. I wore some grey joggers and a white t-shirt while Izzy wore black joggers and a matching black T-shirt.

Izzy ended up driving with Henry which left me with.... Ace great let's see how this one plays out after I mention his tattoo.

END OF CHAPTER