. Chapter 23 .

Hayley's POV:

This was the most boring thing I have ever had to go through. I'm sat in the cafeteria with Colten talking about how great he is and how he thinks he should be the new CEO of his dads company and bla bla bla.

Ugh does this boy only talk about himself.

"Hey Hayley right?" I heard someone ask from behind me. I turned around to see a small girl with dark purple hair and brown eyes say.

"Uh yeah that's me hi." I smiled at her wanting to make as many friends as possible.

"Hi my names Stella and can I just say your outfit is fucking hot." I smiled at her boldness before thanking her.

"Maybe you can come to mine sometime Stella and I can give you a make over like those girls do in the movies." I asked hopefully.

"YES! OH MY GOD YES I WOULD LOVE THAT!" Stella smiled at me happily. I smiled back at her bubbly personality.

"Ok how about we do it today I mean I'm not doing anything after school." I smiled at her again. Hopefully she'll say yes since I don't want to be in the house alone for hours until my mother gets back from work.

"Yes I'll give you my number and you can just message me when to meet you." I nodded and put my number into her phone. We both said bye to each other and she left with her other friends out of the cafeteria.

"Why did you talk to Stella she hates me?" Colten asked making me scoff and look at him.

"Well me and her share the same Hatred towards you then." I smiled and got up from the table and left just as Colten's friends laughed at him.

***

Once the school day ended I rushed to the front of the school to see Stella already waiting for me with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey who you looking at?" I asked her as I looked towards the direction she was looking.

"You see that blonde chick over there. Well she is in my media class and holy fuck I've liked her for years now but I can never get the courage to speak to her." My eyes widened at the new information.

"Wait your part of the lgbtq+ oh my freaking god THATS SO COOL!" I shouted the last part and hugged her.

"Yep I'm full lesbian and proud I have two mums and they raised me to be a bad bitch and never hold back from telling people my feelings but when it comes to Rebecca my words just crumble and i go all...blah."

I laughed at her expressions and took her hand in mine before dragging her out of the school.

"Well were gonna make you look HOT and then Rebecca will see just how amazing you really are." I smiled and carried on walking with Stella.

I know I've only just met Stella but I already love her as a best friend and the fact that I may never see Izzy again hurts but as long as Stella's here it doesn't seem all that bad.

***

"Ok so let's go up to my closet and take a look at some options." I smiled at her as I walked over to my walk in Closet making her follow me.