Chapter 5.3

Emmie was walking into school the next morning. She had a plan to find Bailey and get them and the other kids out of this crazy school.

As she was walking down the school hallway... a teacher was walking straight towards her.

" Emmie... The principal wants to see you before class starts. Follow me "

Emmie said nervously..

" F F For what?"

The teacher said..

" I'm not sure. Just come with me."

She grabbed Emmie by the hand and walked her to the principal's office.

Emmie's heart was pounding a mile a minute.

She knocked on the door...

" Come In.." the principal said from behind the door.

The teacher and Emmie walked into the office and the teacher had Emmie sit in a chair in front of her desk.

The teacher closed the door and sat on the small couch that was in the corner of the room.

" Good morning Emmie." " How are you doing this morning?"

Emmie said..

" I'm o o okay."

She was growing more nervous.

" That's good." The principal said.

" Now you're probably wondering why you are here in my office?" She said.

Emmie just nodded her head Yes.

" We have decided that we need to change your attire so that you don't need to go to the bathroom so much."

Emmie got scared...

" Y Y You don't mean a diaper do you?"

The principal said..

" Yes little girl "

Emmie freaked out..

" WHAT I'M NOT A BABY I'M NOT WEARING A STUPID DIAPER YOU'RE ALL CRAZY "

The Teacher got up from the couch and walked over to Emmie and picked her up with ease

She took her into the nurse's office and laid her on the small bench that looked like a soft bed.

Emmie started to sob

" P P Please don't do this please I'll be good I promise "

The nurse said..

" Sorry little girl it's for the best."

The teacher and nurse pulled her pants and pull up off and slide a big enough sized diaper under her bottom. They wiped her private area and applied the baby powder and rash cream and taped the diaper up.

" There There little girl now you can go potty any time you want" the teacher said.

Emmie stood up and looked down. The diaper was white and forced her to have a wider stance.

The nurse and teacher redressed her and the teacher said...

" Now let's get you off to class sweetie"

She took Emmie's hand and lead her down to her classroom...

When Emmie pushed her against the lockers grabbed her key card ID and headed for the front doors.

Another teacher heard the commotion and came into the hallway with a radio and said

" Front Office we have an escape attempt. I repeat we have an escape attempt "

Emmie was running for the front door and she almost made it...

....

But then a wrap around embrace came to her waist. She was pulled to the ground by a couple teachers.

Emmie screamed...

" NO NO LET ME GO DAMMIT I'M GETTING OUT OF HERE. I'M CALLING THE POLICE AND MY MOM "

The principal chuckled coming up to the screaming teenager

" Well Well Emmie we tried to make this work and be easy on you. But you had to fight us." She said

" This is strike three for you." She said.

" Now it's time for you to go to the New Education wing." She said.

Two of the teachers rolled a bed with them towards Emmie and she was lifted up on to it and she was restrained. Her hands and feet were secured.

" N N No please don't do this to me." Emmie whimpered.

" I'll be good I promise " she whimpered more.

" It's too late for that little girl." The principal said.

She looked at the other teachers...

"You can take her now. I need to call her mom so she can come down her to get things in order for this little girl"

....

The bell rang and the other students were exiting their classrooms and Emmie was being pushed towards the New Education wing.

She was screaming...

" SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE HELP. I DON'T WANNA BE A LITTLE GIRL."

None of the kids moved to help her. They didn't want to end up like she was about to.

" Oh you won't be a little girl for very long little one" one of the teacher's who was pushing her said.

Emmie just cried and cried her eyes out as she was rolled down the hallway.

....

The last thing she saw was the crowded hallway full of kids as the doors to the New Education wing were opened and she was pushed into the wing and the doors closed behind them.

To be continued...