Chapter 13

Emmie woke up in the middle of the night whimpering. Her diaper was soaked and she had a nightmare to boot.

Her dream was that her mom was pushing her in a stroller towards a swimming pool that many other parents had thier babies in.

She was dressed in only a swim diaper and a pink rubber cap on her head. Her mom had told her she was going to have her first pool experience and she would hold Emmie in her arms in the water.

Emmie was unstrapped from the stroller and as they walked towards the pool...

Emmie woke up....

She was scared to death of being in a big pool with other babies.

She loved being able to play on the playground and the swings....

But in this dream she was being treated like a baby not even old enough to go on the playground equipment.

...

Her mom came rushing into the nursery and up to the crib...

" Aww what's wrong sweetie? Did you have a bad dream?"

Emmie laid on her back whimpering and reaching for her mom.

" Aww don't worry sweetie mommy's right here. Everything is going to be okay "

She lifted her daughter out of the crib and bounced her in her arms saying

" Uh ohs... looks like someone needs her diaper changed "

Emmie just lowered her head into her mom's shoulder

" Let's get you changed sweetie and mommy's got some yummy food for you."

Her mom laid her down on the changing table and proceeded to change her diaper. She was becoming very quick at changing her daughter.

She figured also that her daughter would eventually do number 2 in her diaper as well.

It was bound to happen sooner or later...

" I bet my little princess will make a big poopy for mommy soon"

Emmie's eyes went wide....

She didn't know what was worse..

Being seen in public in just her diaper or messing herself in front of her mom.

Her mom resnapped her onesie and lifted her off the table.

...

She carried her over the rocking chair and sat with Emmie in her arms at eye level with the opening of her bath robe.

Emmie didn't know what was happening..

Her mom usually got the bottle first in the kitchen before sitting in the rocking chair

Her mom said...

While opening her robe and revealing her huge breasts ...

" Mommy's got your yummy milk right here sweetie "

Upon seeing her mom's chest and her exposed breasts...

She cried and screamed...

In her head her mind exploded with fear....

" NO MOM PLEASE NO NOT THAT PLEASE GIMME A BOTTLE OR SOMETHING NOT THAT PLEASE "

Her mom rocked her gentle saying

" Shh Shhhh Emmie Bear... it's okay it's just like your bottle just easier.

" Now come on sweetie mommy knows you are hungry "

She moved Emmie's mouth towards her exposed nipple teasing her lips with it.

Emmie tried to refuse opening her mouth..

But her stomach had other ideas

Emmie opened her mouth and her mom pushed her breast into her daughter's mouth

" There we go sweetie... I knew my baby was hungry "

Emmie was still refusing to drink but the milk was dripping from her mom's breast on to her tounge and down her throat.

Her mom rocking in the chair didn't help Emmie's fighting instincts

She was still a teenager in her mind...

She wasn't a diaper wearing baby...

She couldn't believe it..

Her mom was humming to her a gentle lullaby as Emmie finally lost her fight and began rhythmically sucking on her mom's breast

Letting her mom's warm milk fill her small tummy.....

Her mom saying as Emmie slowly fell asleep while sucking...

" I knew you'd put up a fight sweetie but mommy knows you love mommy's milk in her little tummy "

.....

She gently switched Emmie over to her other breast and Emmie began suckling with no fight....

Emmie drifted off to sleep in her mom's arms...

Her teenage mind was fading fast....

She knew it....

She was actually beginning to enjoy it.

To be continued....