Chapter 6

Emmie's mom was called to the school by the principal.

She had gotten the phone call while at work that her daughter had gotten in trouble at school and been sent to the New Education Wing.

The principal greeted her and walked her into her office.

" What did my daughter do this time?" She asked.

" Well Ma'am she assaulted a teacher. Which is against the rules and the law. Now standard policy is for us to contact the police department but we have an easier way to deal with her very bad behavior. "

" And what is that ?" Her mom asked.

" We take troubled young children and we regress them back to a time of innocence and having no responsibility. To teach them that bad behavior isn't the right way and that they grew up too fast." She said.

Her mom said...

" Well it seems as if my daughter needs it."

" So what does it entail?"

The principal said...

" Well we place the children into a sleep induced environment and she slowly regress them physically. To the age that a parent or parents choose.

"The mental regression takes a bit longer because we let the parents choose whether they want their children to have the mental faculties of a child or keep their teenage brains."

" We also keep them in the New Education wing for about 2 weeks in order for them to get acclimated to thier new age and environment."

Emmie's mom said..

" Well.. My daughter definitely needs it."

The principal chuckled saying..

" N N Now we just need you to decide what you want her age to be "

Emmie's mom said...

" I would say a two year old works. She was always adorable at that age."

The principal said...

" Ok We can do that. Diapers are obviously needed for Emma. "

" Now two more questions..

" One Do you want Emmie to keep her teenage mind or have the mind of a two year old?"

...

" And Two.... Do you want her to grow back up again?" If you do it's perfectly fine or we can make it to wear she never grows up again?"

" We can make changes to this if you change your mind at a later date "

....

Emmie's mother said...

" I'd like her to grow up again but I will keep option 2 open "

The principal said

" Ok. We just need you to sign the paperwork and we will get it processed and you can pick your daughter up in two weeks."

" We also have a program with the local Babies R Us to fit your home for your baby girl again "

She handed Emmie's mom the paperwork and she filled it out without objection.

The principal bid her goodbye saying..

" The store will be in touch with you this afternoon to set a delivery time"

" I hope you will have a great rest of your day Ma'am " she said.

" Thank you Ma'am " Emmie's mom said.

To be continued...