Chapter 15

Emmie was laying on her changing table the next morning and she was very wiggly.

Her mom was trying to change her night time diaper.

" Stay still my little princess. I know you're excited to see Bailey today. We gotta get you changed first. She'll be here soon" her mom said.

Emmie calmed down but in her head she was still very excited.

Her mom wiped her bottom and privates and gently rubbed in some rash cream especially in the areas she noticed Emmie was getting a slight diaper rash and the baby powder followed.

She made note of her daughter's diaper rash. She told herself she would have to check and change her more often.

She taped up Emmie's diaper and lifted her off the table and sat with her in the rocking chair.

Emmie's tummy rumbled causing her mom to say

" Awww I know sweetie mommy is gonna feed you " She lifted her shirt and loosened her nursing bra and moved Emmie's mouth towards her breast..

Her daughter wasted no time in latching on her breast and suckled.

Her mom sat in the chair rocking back and forth while her daughter ate.

...

Once Emmie was finished.... her mom burped her and fixed her bra.

She carried Emmie in just her diaper and placed her into her highchair and fed her the oatmeal/rice cereal that was becoming Emmie's usual breakfast.

...

Once she was done eating... Emmie was carried by her mom back into her nursery.

Her mom dressed her for the day in a pink polka dotted onesie and pulled a Pink tye dye shirt over her head.

Her mom carried her into the living room and she was placed in her playpen with a pacifier clipped to her shirt.

Her mom put PAW Patrol on the TV and she said..

" Bailey will be here in a bit honey"

Emmie bounced up and down in her playpen.

She couldn't wait to see her friend.

...

A hour or so later the doorbell rang and Emmie's mom went to answer it.

" Oh Hi there Bailey... Hi there Cindy.. Won't you come in"

A tall Blonde haired woman walked in the doorway and she led a little girl with big dimples into the house. Her hair was light and wispy.

She was wearing a ruffled dress which did nothing to hide the thick diaper between her legs. She also had a pacifier clipped to her dress.

Emmie saw her friend Bailey and said

" Bwailey Bwailey " as she bounced up and down in her playpen.

" Ewmmie Ewmmie" Bailey said as she tried to break her mom's grip....

Emmie's mom said..

" I'll get her Bailey. Remember sweetie Emmie is still an Infant. You're a 3 year old so you need to be careful with her okay?"

Bailey said.. " Ywesth me will"

Emmie's mom lifted her out of the playpen and Emmie ran from her mom's arms and hugged Bailey tight.

" Hi Hi Emmie Bailey said.

Emmie said...

" Hwai Bwailey "

The two girls mommy's smiled at the two little girls.

Emmie and Bailey played in the playpen with Bailey having to help Emmie with some of the games they were playing.

The girls were laid side by side when they needed their diapers changed.

Bailey's mother asking

" So will Emmie be potty trained anytime soon?"

Her mom said

" No she won't. She's going to be in diapers forever "

Bailey's mother said

" Aww that's adorable " " Bailey might be potty trained but I'm still undecided"

Once the girls were changed...

Their mothers stripped them to nothing but their diapers and they were led outside to the backyard to play in the sprinkler system.

It was certainly adorable to see the girls chase eachother through the water.

The girls mom's sat on the porch drinking lemonade watching the kids play.

They were happy their daughters were having so much fun.

...

Once the girl's grew tired....

Their mom's dried them off and changed their diapers again.

...

Each of them were fed by their mom's breasts. The two girls fell asleep in their mom's arms.

The two ladies cleaned and burped the girls and laid them in the playpen with their pacifiers in their mouths.

It was truly a very adorable thing to see.....

To be continued....