Chapter 16

Emmie was splashing in the bathroom as her mom bathed her.

She had slipped further and Further into infancy. She was reduced to just one word " Mama." The rest of her vocabulary was just whimpers crying whining and coos.

Her mom loved that after all the fighting her daughter did....

She was finally accepting her new role in their family.

She finished bathing her and lifted her out of the tub and wrapped her in a huge fluffy towel and carried her into her nursery.

She sat her upright on the changing table and dried her very thin hair and laid her down and blew some raspberries on her exposed tummy soliciting some playful giggles from her daughter.

" Awww there's my little princess "

" There she is" she said as she quickly placed her daughter in a fresh clean diaper.

Her teenage mind was almost completely gone... but Emmie still held out hope in the deepest parts of her brain and subconscious that she would be a teenager again..m

Her mom lifted her off the changing table and sat with her in the rocking chair exposing her breasts.

Emmie had grown use to this routine. Be fed every morning by her mom in the nursery.

She latched on and suckled at her mother's huge breasts.

Drinking to get her fill.

...

Once she was done.. her mom wiped her mouth with a burp cloth and burped her.

" Awww my little princess is full isn't she?" Her mom giggled.

Emmie just giggled and sucked on her fingers. Her mom removed them from her mouth and placed a pacifier in her daughter's mouth.

Emmie took to the pacifier like it was her mom's breasts sucking on it rhythmically.

Her mom dressed her in a solid pink onesie some pink ruffled socks and placed a beanie knit cap on her head because it was cold outside.

She grabbed her purse and the diaper bag and carried Emmie to the car and buckled her in the now rear facing carseat she had delivered earlier that morning.

She kissed Emmie's forehead and closed the shade cover over the opening of the seat.

She got in the car and left their home.

....

They arrived a few minutes later at the school where it had seemed like months since Emmie had been back there.

Her mom released the carseat carrier from the locking base and carried Emmie inside the building.

....

Emmie couldn't see where they were because of the cover....

She heard the familiar sounds of nursery rhymes..

She still couldn't place it....

She felt her mom set the carrier down on a counter...

" Yes My daughter Emmie is here for her checkup and procedure "

The nurse replied

" Yes Ma'am right this way"

Emmie felt the car carrier being picked up again.

Her mom carried her down the hall...

All the while Emmie could hear other babies screaming or playing..

She wondered why they were back at the school

...

Her mom removed Emmie from the carseat and laid her down on a soft padded surface.

Emmie nursed her pacifier out of fear....

She didn't know why they were back at her school.

A doctor came in the room and said

" Hello Ma'am I'm Doctor Jones."

" I see here your daughter Emmie is here to have her shots."

" Yes she is " her mother said.

" Ok no problem" the doctor said

Emmie was removed from the carseat and held in her mommy's arms.

The doctor retrieved a syringe and moved towards Emmie and Ejected the needle into her arm

Emmie upon feeling it started to whimper and scream.

" WAHHHHHHH " she bellowed out.

Her mom shushing her saying

" Shh Shhh mommy's right sweetie it's ok "

" See all done" she said

Emmie seemed to calm down a bit but was still emotional

The doctor said

" Now that should take care of what's left of her teenage mind "

Her mom said

" That's great to hear."

The doctor continued

" Now Emmie is also eligible to be able to grow back up again if you so choose "

Her mother replied

" Well we'll see about that. I love having her like this "

" She was always a rebel. "

" And her best friend Bailey's mom has decided that Bailey will never grow up but she had Bailey keep her teenage mind."

" I just couldn't do that to my daughter " she said

The doctor replied

" Well that's understandable. We have a lot of parents who choose that option. Others have even gone so far as to have their children unborn so they can experience being pregnant all over again or having siblings have an older brother or sister or younger one vice versa "

Emmie's mom said

" Aww that's adorable. Yes I'm not into the whole being pregnant thing again."

The doctor said

" No problem. So here is the paperwork saying Emmie is now an official newborn "

Her mom said

" Thank you very much " as she took the papers and put them in her purse.

" We hope to see you again in the future." He said as left the room

Emmie's mom buckled her back into the carseat saying

" Now if my little girl behaves herself... maybe mommy will let you grow up again "

She carried her out to the car and snapped the carseat back into the holder in the car...

As her mom drove home

Emmie prayed in the back of her mind that her mom would let her grow up again

To be continued.