c h a p t e r. 02

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙
Genesis
June 11, 2023

🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜Genesis June 11, 2023

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙

After Micah proposed to Angel, everyone went their separate way after we celebrated at Micah's house. The following day Drea, Brandon, and I were heading back to where we were needed. Of course, Micah and Angel met up with us to say our final goodbyes until the next time we see each other, which will be at the end of the month for my birthday.

After our flight, Brandon dropped me off at my house in Cali, and I was greeted with Zendaya spraying silly string in my face.

I had to get my hair done after she did that.

The next day, I had to go food shopping to replace the food that Zendaya ate.

On the 5th, Yasmin and Leon came down from New York. Yasmin is staying with me at my house, but Leon is staying with my parents. Yasmin ended up going to the basketball game, but I couldn't go because I had studio time with Devin. She arrived back at my house the morning after telling me she went to Winnie's house to have a couple of drinks with her.

After she told me that, I headed to Zendaya's house so we could go to Bronny's graduation to say congratulations.

"Daya, if you're coming with me, we're gonna need to leave now," I yelled while walking into her house and closing the door behind me. We weren't going to stay for the whole thing; we just wanted to show our faces and give him a little gift.

"I'm coming. I'm coming. Geez, you would think that we were attending the ceremony," She said, walking out the kitchen with her stuff in her hand.

"Are you ready?" I asked her, and she nods her head and walks out with me. We head to my car, and once we were settled down, I pulled off to the high school.

As we pull up to Bronny's graduation, we saw people starting to leave, so I texted him to come to my car, and after waiting a couple of minutes, I saw him walking towards my car.

"Hide in the back real quick," I told Zendaya, and she nodded, ducking under the passenger seat so Bronny couldn't see. Once he approached my car, I unlocked it so he could get in the passenger seat.

"Happy Graduation!" I said after he got in and hugged me, and I put up jazz hands.

"Thank you-also, thanks for coming. I know you have a busy schedule," He said, causing me to put my hand on my heart.

"It wasn't a problem. I have a couple of gifts for you. Here you go," I said, handing him the visa gift card and looked back at Zendaya, and nodded my head, telling her not yet.

"Wow, thanks. You know that you didn't have to do that, but it's very much appreciated," He said, and I nodded my head at Zendaya, causing her to jump out from her seat and put her hands on Bronny's shoulders. This caused me to laugh at the way Bronny's screams sounded.