c h a p t e r. 06

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙

Genesis
June 27, 2023

Genesis June 27, 2023

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙

"Bryson, I want you to listen to this real quick," I say as he exits the booth after he finishes his verse.

"Ready?" I ask as he sits down on the couch and nods.

"You watch crime documentaries, right?" I ask him, and he nods.

"So, think about this right; if you want to kill somebody slowly, all you have to use is anti-freeze. This is because it doesn't have a color nor smell, so if you put in a drink, they wouldn't notice it. Also, it doesn't have an odd taste, so that they won't notice that too. Another fact, don't wear shoes that are too big because they will know. They're gonna see that the weight is on one side, so wear shoes that are too small." I say, about to continue, but he interrupts me.

"It's kind of scary that you know about anti-freeze, not gonna lie about that." He says, causing me to laugh

"I thought you watch crime documentaries?" I ask, causing him to shake his head.

"I do, but the way you have this stuff memorized is scary." He says, causing me to shake my head.

"If you invested in the show, you would understand," I tell him, and then we listen to the song for a bit longer before heading home.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜

"One time for the birthday BITCH! Two times for the birthday BITCH! Three times for the birthday BITCH! FUCK IT UP IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY BITCH!!" Somebody sang. Is the first thing I hear when I wake up. I feel people jumping on my bed, which caused me to squint my eyes open. I immediately see Kehlani with Adeya, Zendaya, and Yasmin without shoes on, jumping on the bed.

"What time is it?" I ask them because I didn't see the sun out yet.

"It's midnight!" Kehlani exclaims as Adeya claps, causing me to stretch my hands out to grab her.

"Did mommy wake you up this early?" I ask her, and she smiles in response, which caused me to smile with her.

"I thought you got back from the studio?" Zendaya asks as they all lay in the king-sized bed with me.

"I did, two hours ago," I tell her, and she nods as Yasmin lay at the foot of the bed.

"So... can I go back to sleep or?" I ask them.

"Yea," Kehlani says, but they're still is laying down on my bed. I stare at them, waiting to explain to me what they're doing.

"Go back to sleep. We'll be here when you wake up," She says while taking Adeya from me and going into the guest room that was a little down the hall.