c h a p t e r. 03

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙

Genesis
June 13, 2023

Genesis June 13, 2023

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙

"Jeff, do you have my Oreos?" I ask Jeff, my manager, as we drive to the 99 Jamz interview.

"Yea, I also have your water," He told me while handing me my water.

"Thank you. Oh, is Melissa at the place because you know how I want to have everything." I told him, and he nodded while paying attention to his phone.

"Yes, she texted me 5 minutes ago and told me that they have everything how you want it and what questions you are comfortable with them asking and everything," He says as we pull up to the Penthouse that the interview is being held.

"Hurry up and eat your Oreos," He tells me as we get out, and I stuff my mouth with three Oreos. We walk into the building and go to the elevator and press the 10th floor to where they are going to hold the interview.

"Just relax and go with the flow," Jeff says to me as the elevator opens after a couple of minutes on it.

"Everybody in the penthouse makes some noise at the very talented H.E.R. HER!" The hostess yells, causing me to smile at the audience.

"H.E.R is in the building. Hey! Hey! Hey, Welcome." She says, greeting me as I walk towards her as she gets up from her chair and hugs me.

"Welcome to the penthouse studios! Sit. Enjoy. Relax." She says as I sit down beside her and grab the mic from my seat.

"How are you?" She asks me as I fix my glasses.

"I'm doing good. Happy to be here," I say, smiling.

"Good, good, good. You're not nervous, are you?" She asks me as I look in the audience.

"Not at all, no," I say as she smiles at me.

"Good cause this what you do." She says, causing me to laugh.

"Y'all, show some love to H.E.R., please." She says into the mic, and the audience starts to cheer.

"When I tell you, we have some Day-One fans in here too. We got the lighting nice and dark in here, just the way you like it." She says, causing me to smile to myself a little.

"Dope, dope. It's a vibe in here." I told her as she agrees with me.

"Yea, it's a vibe in here. I told the audience that we should be burning some candles, some incense a little bit." She says, laughing a little causing me to smile at her.

"So, so that you know what's happening. Umm, We'll be live on air in a few minutes, and then we'll do more of an off-air interview well. So we have some Day-One fans of yours in the building, they know your music girl. They have some questions for you, girl, but I'm just curious about the name H.E.R. Having Everything Revealed. Girl, what are you revealing? Talk about it." She tells me as I get ready to answer her question.