c h a p t e r. 11

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙
Genesis
September 11, 2023

🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜Genesis September 11, 2023

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜

I groaned, trying to get up, but I can't because of the weight on my chest.

"Why the hell would you that throw at me, dumbass?" I ask Micah as I hear his laugh in the background. I obviously wasn't about to get help from him.

"Help! Can I please get help?" I shout, causing Micah's laughter to get louder. I hear Jeff yell his name, causing me to breathe in relief once Snowball was off of me.

"I can breathe. Thank you, Jeff, you're a real one," I say while taking a couple of deep breaths, then sit up from the grass.

We visited my parent's house for a couple of hours. We were about to leave until Micah decided to throw Snowball's chew toy at me, knowing good damn well that Snowball will always chase after that thing.

"Genesis, are you bout ready to go?" Jeff asks, and I look at the sky, nodding my head once I see that the sun is setting. I rub Snowball's head before waving at Micah, then walking to Jeff's car and getting ready to leave.

"Back to your house?" He asks, and I nod my head. I plug my aux in and play Toni Braxton.

"Don't you have a studio session with Devin tomorrow?" He asks while pulling out of my parent's driveway, and I nod.

"Speaking of music, how close do you want to cut into the holiday's time? Because there are a couple of companies that want interviews, photoshoots, and some live performances," Jeff says, causing me to widen my eyes.

"Really? It's only September, and they want to discuss business now? Wow, I must be popular or something," I say, laughing at the last part. Jeff laughs along and nods his head.

"You're about to be a busy woman, and it'll only get better once you release the second part of 'I Used to Know Her.' Especially once you go on your tour," He says, causing me to nod.

"Speaking of the tour, I know that we have Ella and Khalid. Could you get BJ The Chicago Kid?" I ask, and he nods.

"I did. I had some of our management talk to his management, and they came to an agreement that he'll be able to perform at our California and some neighboring states shows," He says, causing me to nod. I look out the window and see that the sky is an orange, pinkish color.

"What about Snoha Alegra?" I ask while turning my body a little, and he nods again.

"The same with her. She's able to perform in California, and some of the neighboring states shows," He says, and I nod while changing the song.

"So, here's how it's gonna go to my knowledge. Ella and Khalid are gonna perform in D.C, Georgia, New York, and North Carolina. You're gonna perform in Canada, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. Then, BJ and Snoha Alegra will perform in Cali and Nevada." Jeff says once he stopped at a stop sign and pulled out his phone, causing me to nod.