Argument 1: Plates

Argument 1: Plates

Arlo: John! Are you the one who washed the dishes?

John: Duh, if it's not you then it's obviously me. There's only the two of us on this house you know?

Arlo took a deep breath

Arlo: How many times am I going to tell you to arrange the plates by color? I've been tellling you about this over and over again, John. When will you learn?

John: Was that really necessary?! They're all plates. It doesn't matter what order you place them.

Arlo: Of course it matters John! Are you really placing the green and orange plates together? It looks hideous!

John: They both have patterns, isn't that good enough? How exactly do you even want me to place them?!

Arlo: It should be by size, color, and brand.

John: What? How do you even expect me to do that?!

Arlo: Just like how I do it! You're good at imitating things aren't you? Then why can't you imitate what I do?!

John: Are you really expecting me to pay attention on how you arrange the plates?!

Arlo: Well, if we're living together, I expect you to!

John: Then, let's end whatever this is! I'm leaving.

Arlo: John wait-

And thus, they made a compromise; John would wash the plates and place them however he likes, and Arlo would just arrange them back whenever he sees them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I really enjoy writing about Arlo and John arguing, so I guess this book is an excuse for me to write more about Jarlo fights.

Feel free to suggest more things for them to fight about!

Pleasant_illusion