Argument 5: Foods And Fast-foods

Argument 5: Foods and Fast-foods

Since Arlo and John used to live alone on their apartments before, both of them knew how to cook.

When John first moved in with Arlo, the two of them would alternate on cooking everyday, with the selection of dishes being their own personal choice. It was the only thing that they've done peacefully, but when things got busy at the university, him and John had started dining outside for their dinner.

"Boba Meal again? Can't we eat somewhere else, John?" Arlo complained.

They tried to have an agreement of doing alternates on choosing where to eat out as well, but John has been picking Boba Meal for the whole month now.

"But, it's the only nearby place that sells buble tea along with heavy meals."

"Why not just select some other place and just stop by on Woaba Boba after this? You don't have to always eat there just for the drink."

"No way! Woaba Boba would be close by the time we get finished. Besides, isn't it my day to choose today?"

"The food there is all grease. Eating it occasionally is fine, but it's not healthy to consume them every other day, John."

"It's okay, I work out anyway, and we always spar every weekends so it can't be that bad."

"That's not even the issue. One more meal from there and I feel like I might vomit- Aren't you feeling dizzy from the amount of oil they use on their food? Please just choose somewhere else."

"That's where I want to eat! I never complained whenever you brought me to those fancy restaurants you know?"

"Of course you won't. There's nothing to complain about eating foods that are excellent in quality."

"The servings are fucking small. Who gets full on those?"

"I told you to order as much as you want, but you're not ordering enough." Arlo told him, "The servings wouldn't be a problem if you just ordered more."

"Have you even seen the prices?! One meal can buy a week worth of dinner."

"John, you're not lacking in money. And I told you that it would be my treat yet you still always insists on paying your share. "

"Why would I let you spend money on me?"

"Because we're dating John, isn't that an enough reason?"

The dark haired man blushed on what Arlo said, but he also quickly turned his head on the side, not wanting the blond to see.

"You're right, we're dating." John spoke, "And I've put up with those fancy restaurants even if they're not the types I'd usually go to. So, couldn't you do the same for me too?"

"Arlo, please?"

"Fine." the blond agreed, "I won't conplain with your selections, but from now on, I'm paying for every meal that you eat from the restaurants that I pick."

John hesitantly nodded his head, and Arlo knew that John would insist on paying for his own shares again once tomorrow comes, but Arlo would just remind him of their agreement tomorrow.

And thus, it was another day of Arlo eating a seemingly grease covered chicken. John looked too happy eating his meal and sipping his drink, while the blond was just stopping himself from staring too obviously.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is an idea by: SnwyPotto

I think, this is one of their most peaceful and wholesome argument, and it took a turn I wasn't originally planning

I think, this is one of their most peaceful and wholesome argument, and it took a turn I wasn't originally planning. But it was still fun to write, and whenever I try to think of them, Arlo seemed like someone who gives-up their argument the moment John changes his expression.

Pleasant_illusion