Argument 4: Positions

When you place two kings together in a bed, a battle for dominance is surely expected.

So, Arlo had no excuse for not expecting it.

However, John had been cooperative from the very beginning. Back when they were removing their clothes, and even as he was kissing him on his lips down to his navel.

His moans sounded so wonderful when he was stroking his dick too, and the way the dark haired man wrapped his arms around his neck, so desperate and wanting, Arlo really expected that John would naturally be on the receiving end.

It really was going too well. It was almost perfect, but when Arlo's fingers was on the entrance of John's hole, John suddenly stopped him.

"Who told you that you get to fuck me?"

"Isn't that why we're both naked on bed?" Arlo asked in confusion.

"You're can't be the one topping me. Turn over, Arlo." John commanded.

"Excuse me?"

Arlo didn't bulged, and instead, their eyes are locked in an intense gaze.

"Either you turn over now, or no sex happens between us." the dark haired man threatened.

"Are you really serious with this? As if I'd let you fuck me."

John's brows furrowed, looking annoyed at what Arlo said.

"Well, I'm not letting you fuck me either!"

"Oh come on John, be a good boy and just spread your fucking legs!"

"No."

"John please."

"I said what I said."

"If you spread your legs right now, I'll buy you mango boba for the whole month." the blond offered.

"You're not fooling me with that. I can afford to buy as much as I want. Why don't you just quit it, Arlo? Hurry up let me do it instead."

"Dream on John. I can see from your eyes that fucking me isn't actually what you want."

"Since when are you blind?"

"You know what John, why don't we just settle this on a man-to-man fight? What do you say?"

And with that, the almost-sex soon turned into a wrestling match. John was at the disadvantage because of Arlo's passive, but despite of that, Arlo still had a tough time with the dark haired man.

Still, despite his skills, it was Arlo's win; John couldn't even move the blond's arms, and when Arlo had him trapped it was a defeat.

"This.. doesn't... count."

"But I won fair and square, why won't you just let me fuck you?"

"If I let you enter me, you'll fucking rip my ass!"

Wha- Oh.

Sometimes, Arlo forgets about his own strength and outstanding attributes.

"Is that what worries you? I promise I'll be gentle then. I'll stop immediately if you tell me to stop."

"I... I don't trust you."

"Why not?"

"Because you're an ass."

"I'm a changed man."

"If you ended-up hurting me, you're never topping again."

Arlo held into his promise, but he also made sure to make it more than just pleasurable for John.

It was the first time that they had sex, but a lot more steamy nights followed. It was a good thing that Arlo did a lot of research beforehand, otherwise, John wouldn't ever let him top again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is an idea by grahamcacker1947

I think, I'm enjoying working on the suggestions more than I should- thinking about Arlo's attempts specially, made me laugh

I think, I'm enjoying working on the suggestions more than I should- thinking about Arlo's attempts specially, made me laugh. I just, love their dynamic so much!

-Pleasant_illusion