Jaune SMP War

Everyone returned to their seats after the short intermission eager to watch the next video. After they have settled to their positions, the screens show a peculiar warning.

"SMP?" Ruby asked as she looked to her right where Weiss is sitting.

"Don't look at me I'm just as clueless as you are." Weiss replied as she turned around and focused on the screen.

Ruby then looked to her left where her sister is but Yang only replied with a shrug.

Most of the viewers are also clueless about the term while a select few shrugged the inappropriate thought hoping that the host wouldn't show something like that. Right?

Meanwhile a certain android wondered on its more technological meaning.

The opening scene shows a large wall located in a wide field with a few people gathered.

"Independence or death. If we get no revolution then we want nothing. We would rather die than give in to you and join your SMP."

It appears that team RWBY in uniform is speaking to a group consisting of Sun, Neptune and a mysterious man with a smiley mask.

Yang gave a short whistle. "Man, this version of me has a way with words."

"I just hope that this version of you isn't as reckless as you are" Blake told her partner which only annoyed the later.

Meanwhile the rest of the team RWBY is intrigued with Yang taking the leader role.

"Hey, Neptune it seems that we are the bad guys." Sun whispered to his friend.

"Yeah, but I wonder who is the other guy though." Neptune wondered until the next scene answered his question.

On the back of the theater, Adam is intrigued with Team RWBY in a familiar predicament.

The next scene shows the three overlooking a massive structure from a hill as the sun rise over the horizon.

"Look Neptune everything the light touches is our kingdom. Kings time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Neptune the sun will set and my time with you will rise as a new king."

"Oh, its Jaune again." Nora cheered while her leader cried a little yay sarcastically.

"I must say you have some interesting lines here Jaune." Pyrrha praised her leader while Ren nodded in agreement. Jaune just rubbed the back of his head while muttering a thanks.

"What's with the mask though." Ruby pointed at the screen as she was replied with various shrugs around her.

"Damn, Jaune I can't believe you two are sharing a kingdom while I stay as a third wheel." Sun huffed as he crosses his arms while Neptune just patted him on the shoulder.

"Do I shoot or aim for the skies?" Ruby asked Yang while looking down

Yang replied, "Ruby, I want you... I want you to do what your heart tells you what to do." As she put her hand to her sister's shoulder.

Tai smiled along with Summer and Qrow in this scene. It seems that even in different world the two sisters seemed to care for each other. However, this small moment didn't last as it quickly switches to the next scene.

Ruby griped the bow in her hand and prepared to shoot but the camera zooms in and revealed an injured Ruby with Weiss on holding her while in a middle of what it seems an argument.

"YOU BASTARD COCO WE TRUSTED YOU."

Most of the students are shocked with the revelation as well as Ruby cursing one of their own. Ruby quickly turned to team CFVY and saw that Velvet's hand was covering her own mouth while Coco quickly motions that she didn't mind it and instead focused on watching the rest of the video. Meanwhile, Yatsuhashi tried to comfort Velvet but is nonetheless intrigued that his leader seems to be traitorous in another world.