The Fall

After watching another trailer about Jaune's exploits, the audience settled down as a familiar warning was shown in front of them.

"Oh, it's the one about the revolution I always wonder how that ended." Ruby said as her entire team nodded remembering Jaune's threat from the last video.

The opening shows Yang with a dark expression as she asks, "Am I the villain in this story?"

"What?" Yang and most of the audience are shocked by this opening but all of them did not expect the next scene.

The next scene shows a certain horned man standing in a podium with other people watching him.

"I wanna drive home the idea..."

"Wait is that..." Blake narrowed her eyes and stole a glance from Adam who was equally intrigued as well.

Weiss was shown at the camera looking over to her new superior.

"That this celebration..."

Blake's eyes widen at the scene while a smirk appeared on Adam's face.

The scene shows Blake, Oscar and Coco with different reactions to the speech.

"Will be about Manberg"

Coco focused on her counterparts' crown realizing her own motive for the betrayal. Meanwhile, Blake stared at her own counterpart hoping that her suspicions are wrong.

"That has been brought forth by my administration." As Adam said these words, the next shot shows Ruby and Yang planning to assassinate him.

"Dang I never knew you would be the big man himself." Roman taunted Adam, "Shame that you would be killed before you can do anything." Neo slashed her finger across her neck to support her partner's statement.

The next scene shows Weiss once again beside Adam.

"A celebration of democracy..."

"And you got a Schnee working for you. I got to say though that speech of yours was quite tacky." Roman continued his teasing while the most of the audience wondered what led to these events.

"Killing Adam wouldn't do anything." Yang said to Ruby as she griped the bow in her hand.

"Of law..." The camera focused on Weiss grabbing her arm.

The Schnee heiress grits her teeth in the scene while Adam hopes that someday he can achieve the same results as his counterpart. Winter glared at the terrorist insulted by the fact that their family would serve such man.

"Killing Adam wouldn't fix a single thing." The next scene shows Yang stopping Ruby from their assassination attempt.

Raven narrowed her eyes at the scene. She mistook her daughter's foresight as cowardice but continue to watch anyway.

"And the new era of peace" Ruby dropped her bow as she was stopped by her sister.

"It wouldn't matter if we killed him or not."

"Wait but if we take down Adam then we win right?" Ruby asked her teammates.

This time Blake answered, "It's not that simple. Even if we kill someone like Adam there are more people willing to take his place and continue his legacy. Unless you change it from the inside, fighting senselessly would only bring needless conflict."

The next scene shows Adam and Yang having an intense stare down.

Everyone can feel the tension in the room emanating from both people involved. Thankfully brawls are forbidden in the theater.