Hog Hunt

Everyone returned to their seats once again. As they get comfortable, the screen showed a familiar warning.

The first scene shows the spectral figure of Yang.

"Wait I thought I was dead." Yang asked her teammates.

"Maybe you returned as a spooky ghost." Ruby answered back.

Yang just shrugs and accepted that fact.

The sun rises at the new W'manberg as an anvil was being lifted above.

Most of the audience are puzzled at the anvil but continued watching regardless.

Wiess is overlooking from a stage then stared at her axe.

"Ice queen using an axe eh that's a new one." Yang teased Wiess but only received a cold shoulder.

"That is a respectable weapon Miss Schnee. I rem—" Ozpin quickly hushed Port before he could finish his memoir.

Raven is shown standing on a porch looking at the anvil suspended in midair.

"Wait are they going to execute someone with an anvil?" Jaune looks dumfounded at the scene.

"I guess that's a heavy punishment then." Yang joked to the amusement of no one.

"Good thing you defected before they kill you with that method," Mercury teased Roman as the later just sneered at the former.

A cabin was shown in the middle of a snowy area. The next scene shows a crown and royal gown hanging in a corner. Then a familiar voice began speaking.

"The only thing that works in this world..."

A raven was shown flying through.

"Is that treat others as they treat you..."

Blue splotches are seen in the snow. A ghostly hand was shown with blue liquid dripping out.

"Hey prof Oz, do ghost have blue blood?" Nora asked.

"I haven't met any ghost that bleed in all of my lifetimes miss Valkyrie."

"Ok then"

Pyrrha was shown sitting at a table while reading a letter from a raven. "Those that have treated me with kindness I will repay that kindness tenfold." Wiess walks down to the hallway filled with pictures of former rulers of W'manberg as Pyrrha continues, "And those that treated me with injustice!"

Wiess brandishes her axe as Blake, Roman and Penny are standing in front of Pyrrha's house.

Wiess crossed her arms "It seems that she's finally facing justice."

Penny was happy that she gets to help Wiess although, quite sad that her first contribution is arresting Pyrrha.

"It's kinda ironic that Roman is the one doing the arresting though." Emerald comments as Neo nodded their head.

"Plus, who even wears an apron in arresting someone?" Mercury added producing a small chuckle from those around him.

Roman tried to ignore them and just focused on watching.

Pyrrha continued her monologue "That use me. That hunt me down. That hurt my friends!"

She wore her crown as a mist covers her figure. "I shall repay that injustice a thousand times over."

The screen shows Roman's perspective as Pyrrha quickly charged and slashed him.

"Wait didn't she destroyed a country who wants to be her friend?" Neptune asked.