I'm Just You

After the usual break, team RWBY and the other audience returned to their seats to watch another video. Once again, a warning and the credits are showed at the screen.

"I wonder if we are going to see what happen to Ruby." Weiss said.

"I hope so." Blake answered.

Penny is shown standing in front of three cats.

Ruby squealed. "Aww that's cute."

"Forget Ruby, this is better."  Blake thought to herself.

Penny began looking at Pietro with her best puppy eyes expression. "Father may I request my own feline companion?"

Pietro only nodded at his daughter's request. "Why did I have to make those eyes cute."

As Penny began patting one on the head Jaune suddenly appeared behind her.

"Hello."

The audience view was suddenly blocked as a familiar figure stand up. Again.

"Look! Jaune can teleport now."

"That's good Nora but please seat down." Ren said as he grabbed his partner down.

Jaune just facepalmed at his own teammate's goofiness.  

"Remind me to get us better seats next time." Roman whispered to Neo.

A notebook containing a smiley face is shown. Penny looked back to her companion.

"You're back."

By this time, the entire audience know that the two knew each other but wondered to what extent.

"How long have you been in my head?"

"What?" The entire audience asked the same question. It seems that Pyrrha is not the only one with crazy abilities in this universe.

Jaune replied, "I mean forever. I'm just you."

Nora began scratching her head. "I don't get it."

"Me neither." Ruby followed up.

Both girls looked to their seatmates on the right hoping for answers. Both seatmates shook their heads in unison.

Penny's face is shown as she picked up the notebook and faced the person behind her "But that doesn't make any sense though."

The screen glitched showing Jaune standing behind her once again.

"Because why... why now all of the sudden."

"Well, I mean you're looking at your book."

Jaune smiles creepily as he continues speaking. "You're looking at a smile."

Tyrian replied with his own creepy smile. Clearly not wanting to lose to this boy.

The camera then focuses on his mask.

"You're thinking about Jaune."

Penny is still holding her notebook while she continues to listen.

"You think about Jaune a lot." He continues.

The entire theater is silent as the conversation continues. All carefully watching this Jaune.

Pietro can feel the chills crawling in his spine. If this boy can manage to cross his own world, he will not hesitate to destroy him in an instant.