King

After a short break, the audience quickly returned to their seats while team JNPR quickly got settled to their new arrangement after a quick negotiation between Roman and the host. The lights dimmed and another warning is shown on the screen.

The screen shows a house in the middle of a snowy field as a man wearing a green coat slowly approaches it. The next scene shows a group of dogs resting peacefully as the words 'A Pyrrha Focused Animation' is showed on the screen.

Collective awws were heard throughout the theater. "I never knew this Pyrrha likes dogs too," Ruby said after squealing from delight.

"Yeah. She seems to have a soft spot for animals despite her appearance." Jaune affirmed as he grew a bit of admiration for The Blade. Pyrrha only looked at Jaune and grew a bit jealous to her counterpart.

The joy was only temporary as the next shot shows the skulls along with the words 'Featured the Jaune SMP' on the screen.

Most people tensed up when they saw those skulls and the fact that Jaune joining them means only one thing...

A bell is shown next with the credits for NagalieArt for the animation and sound design as well as Tokumix for the cover and Kanria for the composition.

"So, a new animator then?" Oscar wondered aloud.

"Different people adapting works are quite common in the industry after all," Blake explained as the scenes from may fan adaptations about 'Ninjas of Love' flashed in her head.

After hearing those words, Weiss goes into a deep thought, "I wonder what are they adapting from." 

Pyrrha is holding her Boarbatusk mask as she looked at the mirror with a downcast expression to her face.

The audience is bewildered on how someone like The Blade looks so vulnerable here but decides to keep watching instead.

The screen turned black for a second as various eyes showed up and stared at the anarchist each whispering various words to her. The mask that she is holding suddenly pours blood out of its eyes. Pyrrha then started to bleed from her eyes and nose as well.

Ruby physically recoiled at the scene, still squeamish at the sight of blood. While Yang is busy comforting her sister, some people wondered about the imagery shown and a select few managed got it from the first glance.

"It seems that she has voices in her head," Qrow started by stating the obvious.

"Malevolent ones at that." Ironwood followed.

Ozpin narrowed his eyes and muttered, "I wonder what are those voices saying to her." It seems that the voices have the same qualities as he is. 

"Based on what they look like, I don't want to know." Glynda crossed her arms and tried to move on from the discussion. 

"Hopefully they won't assimilate the warrior like you always do." Salem butted in.

Ozpin managed to looked behind him and stared at his former wife to the eye before watching again. Luckily, it seems that not many people heard her.

Pyrrha quickly snaped out from her trance as a sound is heard on the background. She looked behind her only to see Raven pointing downwards to where Jaune is and closed the chest.

"So, Raven escaped from W'manberg huh," Qrow remarked but not surprised due to how she managed to escape the ankle monitors from earlier.

"Wait where is Ruby?" Weiss finally asked the audience as she remembered the bad blood between her partner and Jaune.