Dawn of 16th

After the intermission, the audience began to return to their spots along with some new additions. The chatter continues until the lights went off and the next video flashed on the screen.

Ruby is staring at the distance as Yang talked prompting to turn to her sister.

"This is we take it all back either that or we get nothing."

"So, this is the end huh?" Yang crossed her arms hoping her counterpart won't continue her earlier plan.

The sun rises on the bench. After that what seemed to be a destroyed laboratory and a swimming fish afterwards was shown along with the credits of the animation.

Weiss put her hands under her chin. "I wonder what those are about..." The rest of the audience are clueless as well but hopes into finding answers later.

The next scene shows a blocky castle and inside shows two people having a conversation. Coco is sitting in front of the throne with Jaune standing in front of her.

"This is the reason right." Velvet looked at her leader while Coco just nodded.

Neptune muttered to himself, "So that's why I don't get to become king."

Jaune spread his arms as he began speaking, "What do you think gives you power? Is it your crown?"

Coco seems to be taken aback but Jaune continues, "Is it the fact you're queen?"

"It seems that there are some rifts between the alliance of Coco and Jaune." Ozpin stated as a matter-of-factly.

Glynda focused on the screen. "I wonder how would this affect the conflict already going on?"

Sun leaned closer to where Jaune was sitting. "Man, I still can't get over how intimidating you are in this one."

Jaune just nodded at this compliment thinking how every version of him seems to be better in every way.

Weiss was shown standing in an arc overlooking Manberg. A closer inspection shows various burnt marks around her body while Roman entered the scene. The two looked at each other and nodded.

"Wait first Adam then a Schnee why do I get to team up with these guys." Adam complained once again with his trusty partner letting out a small chuckle.

Winter let out a small grunt showing disapproval to this alliance. The other members of Team RWBY also disapproved about this alliance. Meanwhile, a tinge of worry creeps to Adam but managed to shake it off.

Jaune turned his back and continued speaking, "If respect is the only thing protecting you a knife in the back...respect is nothing right?"

Raven approved of this message along with her follower knowing full well that strength and fear are the only things what matters in a battlefield. Other criminals relates to this statement while some governing personnel still view respect as an important part of leadership.

Coco somehow pities her counterpart in this scene and hoping that she will learn her lesson.

Ruby is looking at a frame holding the declaration of independence. "Have you noticed at the beginning of this..."

Ruby looked closely at the signature on the document and starts laughing immediately.

"Suck it vomit boy!" Yang read after laughing and pointing at the signature as well.

Most of Jaune closest friends began laughing while he just sinks further into his chair.

"At least you two share some similarities." Pyrrha quickly tries to reassure her partner.