Enderwalk

The audience settled in after a few seconds as the next warning shows up like usual.

A large imposing structure appears on the screen.

Roman felt a chill running down his spine. "I don't like the look of this place."

"Huh, I saw that place before," Yang said as she looked closer to the screen.

"It looks like..." Blake put her hands under her chin before talking again. "...a prison?"

"I'm not surprised that you know abou—" A familiar voice is suddenly cut off from behind followed by a groan.

Everyone in front turned around and saw Coco smiling gleefully while Cardin clutched his stomach.

Taking a deep breath, the audience turns their attention to the video.

Penny suddenly walked past it. Tears are flowing in her eyes. "I know what I need to do."

Team RWBY's eyes widen at the revelation but continued watching nonetheless.

Meanwhile, Pietro just sat back and looked at his daughter. It seems that Penny is also focused on knowing the meaning behind those words.

She walked down a path mumbling, "I need answers." A strange black creature is shown holding a square of dirt while. Looking with its red eyes.

"Is that some sort of Grimm?" Ruby asked as she observed the creature closer.

"I think it's native to that world," Wiess hypothesized while taking mental notes about it.

"You know I have an idea," Nora grinned before looking behind her. "Hey, Grimm lady! Is this one of your monsters."

Everyone is shocked at how Nora casually asked the Queen of Grimm especially Tyrian who glared at the child as he raised his tail.

Suddenly, Salem raised her hand before talking. "I have not created nor encountered such creature before. But rest assured, once I have enough information, I will personally make one of those to kill you and your friends."

Nora gave an angry pout at the threat but she felt Ren's hand on her shoulder. Understanding the message, she turned around and sat properly.

"Huh," Penny wondered aloud catching the attention of Pietro.

"What is it?"

"It seems that the creature is holding a perfect dirt cube in its hand."

Pietro just shrugs at that observation. As smart as he might be, he can't deduct everything from short videos. Hopefully, Salem won't kill Penny's friends with a block of dirt.

The screen glitched to Penny. "I need answers right now."

"There it is again," Ruby muttered. Griping her combat skirt once again.

Taking a deep breath, Penny continues her monologue. "And I know who can give me answers."

"Jaune," those are the only words that escaped Penny's mouth.

Most of the audience tense up on what might happen in this second meeting.

She now stands in front of a strange building with a Y in front of it.

Yatsu raised an eyebrow at the symbol. He then felt a nudge to his right.

"It seems that it's your turn," Fox smiled at him before continuing. "Try not to get shot as I did before."