Eating At 5 Guys

Washington St

Middletown, Connecticut

Kevin: What can I get ya?

Steven: Um, let's see. I'll um......

SkittishReflections: Come on, Steven, hurry up!

Steven: Okay, okay! I'll have a cheeseburger, with ketchup, mayo, lettuce, and tomato, and I will have a chocolate milkshake.

Kevin: Any fries?

Steven: Yeah, sure.

Me: *cleaning some of the tables*

Steven: What's Damien doing here?

SkittishReflections: He works here, stupid! He is in charge of cleaning the dining room.

Steven: Oh.

SkittishReflections: I'll have a bacon cheeseburger, two patties, I will have ketchup and mustard on mine. And, I will have a drink from the machine.

Time skip......

Steven: *eating his burger*

SkittishReflections: Man, this is burger is delicious! *drinking her Minute Maid Limeade*

Steven: *drinking his milkshake* Love the milkshake! *accidentally knocks his burger to the floor* Aw, come on!!!

SkittishReflections: *laughing hysterically*

Steven: Stop laughing! *picks up the burger from the floor, and eats it*

Girl: Dude, you ever heard of the 5 second rule? You're disgusting! *leaves 5 Guys with her mother*

Steven: I'm not disgusting, am I?

SkittishReflections: Yes, you are. *wiping her mouth with her napkin*

This story was written on Sunday, April 11th, 2021.

A/N The burgers are excellent at 5 Guys! Yes, that's where I work! 😁 And, Steven could have asked for another burger! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.