Having Fun At An Amusement Park

Glendale, Illinois

Super Funtime Amusement Park

Victor was with his family at Super Funtime Amusement Park, which was the best theme park in all of Illinois. His wife, Ruby, wanted to go on the Speedy Rollercoaster, his son, Daniel, wanted to go on the bumper cars, and his daughter, Molly, wanted to go on the carousel. They went their separate ways, Victor was alone.

"I think I'll get some nachos, and a soda," he said. He went to the food booth, and got some nachos with cheese on them, and a Coke. He sat down at a bench, and ate his nachos.

Meanwhile, Ruby was screaming her head off, while on the Speedy Rollercoaster. Daniel was bumping other boys in the bumper cars, and Molly was having the time of her life on the carousel.

Daniel had a sweet tooth, so he got some cinnamon buns. He shared some with Molly. The icing was so smooth. Ruby had pizza by the slice, for just a dollar. A whole pizza pie would have cost at least $15.91. And, a lot more with toppings.

Victor was on the ferris wheel. He too was having a blast. However, clouds overtook the once sunny sky, and it started to rain. Victor and his family got drenched, as the rain was coming down, in buckets. They had to run all the way to their station wagon.

"Unlock the door, Daddy!" exclaimed Molly.

"I will, princess!" said Victor, fishing out his car keys out of his pocket. He unlocked the doors, and everyone quickly got in.

"Wow, this rain is coming down!" whistled Ruby.

"We're soaked!" said Daniel. "We need to dry off!"

Victor turned on the heat, to dry themselves off. Their adventure may have been cut short, due to inclement weather, but they had loads of fun, and that's all that mattered.

This story was written on Sunday, April 18th, 2021.

A/N Amusement parks are a great family activity! It's all fun and games, till it starts raining! Oh well, they had fun, and that's what matters! ❤❤❤❤ Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks. This story is dedicated to my bestie SkittishReflections for this amazing story idea! Love you, babe!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤