Got An Umbrella This Time

SkittishReflections: I got an umbrella! Not because it's gonna rain, but to keep myself safe from any falling pianos!

Me: Smart choice, babe!

SkittishReflections: Darn skippy! No cartoon violence this time! With this umbrella in my possession, I will be safe!

Piano: *falling with a whistling sound*

Girl: That's a nice umbrella you got there!

SkittishReflections: Why, thank you!

Girl: Can I hold it for a few minutes? My mom is gonna take a picture of me with it.

SkittishReflections: Sure thing, kid! *absent mindedly gives the girl her umbrella, unaware of the falling piano*

Girl: Thanks!

Piano: *looming ever so closer*

SkittishReflections: *looks up* Oh crud! Uh, can I have my umbrella back, please?

Girl: Just one more minute! *still holding the umbrella*

Mother: Say cheese!

Piano: *crushes her, knocking her out cold*

Girl: Cheese!

Mother: *takes the pic* There we go!

Girl: Here's your umbrella back! *sees what happened* Oh my gosh!

SkittishReflections: *out cold, with stars floating above her, and her tongue hanging out*

Mother: Oh dear! Hopefully, she will be okay!

Me: She will! This happens to be the norm, now!

Girl: What a mess!

This story was written on Wednesday, April 21st, 2021.

A/N She shouldn't have loaned her umbrella to that girl! Babe, get it together! 🙄 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.