Steven Got Blocked By His Friend On Facebook

Steven: She didn't just block me!

SkittishReflections: Who blocked you, and on what social media platform?

Steven: My friend from Oklahoma. She's on Facebook.

SkittishReflections: Why did she block you?

Steven: Cause, I joked about her being fat.

SkittishReflections: Then, she had every right to block you, Steven. Joking about her weight is not cool.

Steven: I didn't think she would take it so personal.

SkittishReflections: Steven, you need to understand, that there are boundaries! I applaud your friend for blocking you!

Me: She's right, Steven!

Steven: Do you think she'll unblock me? I want to tell her I'm sorry.

peterwendypan: It's up to her, Steven. She is upset with you, and she needs some time apart. If she doesn't want to, then just leave it at that.

Steven: I'm sure she'll forgive me.

Lawton, Oklahoma

Cheryl: I can't believe Steven would poke fun at my weight! I am not fat! I am not gonna unblock him. I'm not his friend, anymore.

This story was written on Sunday, April 18th, 2021.

A/N Steven is totally unaware, that Cheryl won't unblock him on Facebook, and that she ended their friendship. Some things aren't meant to be joked about. There are boundaries. The moral of the story, think before you speak! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.