Does She?...

"What do you mean do I?" Piper asks with a smile.

"PIPER DO YOU LIKE GAVIN?" with a frown.

Piper paused for a second.

"OK OK OK I DO," she said, blushing.

"Piper you know we talked about this you know I like him so why would you go behind my back like this?"

"Ya I know. I'm sorry. I did not mean to go behind your back but he is so cute that I can't stop looking at him and when he sat next to me in art he looked at me weird?" Piper said with a sad face and blushing.

" Ya he looked at you weird because he did not know you and you called his name without him telling you it." Coco says with a laughter face.

Coco and Piper walked down the halls trying to find their next class and they saw Gavin.

"HEY GAVIN OVER HERE!!!" Coco yelled.

"Oh hi! How are you Coco? Oh, Hi, Piper! So anyways I'll see you later, Coco oh and I guess you're Piper," I said with a smirk looking at Coco. 

"OMG DID YOU SEE THE WAY HE LOOKED AT ME?  DO YOU THINK HE LIKES ME?" Coco asked with a BIG smile. 

"NO it's because you have a big piece of lettuce in your teeth" laughing in the inside.

" Oh" Coco says sadly.

" THAT'S WHY HE WILL NEVER LIKE YOU HAHAHA" Piper yells and laughing!!!!

Coco ran to the girls' bathroom and she was crying.  I was walking down the hall and saw Coco run into the bathroom and I followed her and stood outside the girls bathroom and said:

" Hey, is that you Coco?  It's ok.  It's Gavin.  Don't cry. Please come out. Do you need to talk?" I said in a sweet voice. 

" No, i'm not crying, so can you please go away?" Coco says, trying not to cry.

" Oh, OK. Well, I will go see you in class" I said in a sad voice.

I started to walk away until I heard a girl say, "Wait, Gavin. Please come back." Coco walked out the bathroom.

But before I was able to say anything, Coco went in for a hug and said, "Thank you."

"You're welcome. So, are you OK?" I ask when she is hugging me.

"No, because Piper is being mean to me," Coco says, crying in my arms. 

"Why what happened what did she do?" I ask with a frown.

"She was being mean to me and saying things like you looked at me weird because she said I had a piece of lettuce in my teeth. And then she was laughing at me" Coco says crying.

"Oh do you wont me to go talk to her"I say with a angry face.

"That would be nice thank you!!!" Coco says with a smile but still tears running down her cheek.  

 I go and try to find Piper. I walked to the gym,the cafeteria,the art room,and then the music room. I did not find her then I walked outside and saw Piper siting down on a brown bench that was metal.

"Hi Piper so what happened with you and Coco because Coco seems upset" I ask with a frown.  

"Oh well me and her got into a fight.And I got mad because she likes you and I told her that why you look at her was a bad one because she had a piece of lettuce in her teeth". Piper says with a smile.

" How are you smiling she is hurt right now? Are you going to say sorry to her"? I say with a confused face.

" Uhhh should I say sorry? I don't know because she STOLE the person I liked." Piper says with a Meh face.

"Sooooo are you? She seems upset that she was crying." I say with a please face. 

" Ok I guess I will" Piper rolls her eyes. 

"Why did you roll your eyes?" I ask with a confused face.

" I just don't wont to say sorry to her because she STOLE the boy that i liked"

" But wont it fell good to say sorry to you best friend?" I ask  with a smirk.

" I mean i guess it wold. Because i don't wont to lose my best friend."

" So run in their and go say sorry and hug her ok!!!!" I say with a smile 

"OK I WILL" Piper says with a big smile!!!"