The Apology!!!!!

Piper walks up to Coco and says,"I'm sorry I was just jelly that he likes you and not me. Piper says with a sad tone.

"Oh it's ok... I... guess," Coco says wiping the tear off her cheek.

"A-Are you ok?" Piper asked with a frown

" Ya I guess so" Coco says with a frown.

I'm still siting outside and I can see the girls talking through the window and I saw Coco running off and I RAN BACK INSIDE!!!!

"Piper what happened?" I ask with a weird face

" I don't know all I said was that I was sorry" Piper says vary nervously.

"AND THEN WHAT DID YOU SAY I KNOW YOU SAID MORE THAN THAT!!!!! " I say with a angry face

" An-d then I said  " WHY DOES GAVIN LIKE YOU WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE THAT" And then she ran off"

" WHY DID YOU SAY THAT? I CANT BELIEVE I TRUSTED YOU TO TELL HER YOU'RE SORRY. NOW STAY HERE AND DON'T MOVE. I AM GOING TO TALK TO HER" I run off looking for Coco. I looked in the band room and I did not see her.I looked around more and still could not find her!!!!

Coco runs with her book bag she got from her locker to the janitors closet and started writing in her diary:

Why does Gavin like me when I apparently look bad to my best friend. I wish I looked like Piper. So many people like me. I wish I can be normal like other people. And I don't know why Piper is being so mean to me I know she likes Gavin, the boy I like so why is she being a brat.

 Coco started crying!!!!!

I can hear a girl crying in the janitors closet and I asked  "Coco is that you"? with a confused face.

I opened the door and I was shocked!!!!!

"Coco what's wrong are you ok?" I say with a sad face!!!!

"No I'm not ok because Piper is being mean to me again I know she likes you and I-I-I like you but she likes you and I don't think you like me so" Coco says crying a little.

I looked shocked and I saw Coco's diary and I read it.

"Coco you are amazing and you are like either people and just be your self and also"

Coco interrupts.

" Gavin I know what your going to say that you like Piper and not me" Coco says holding back her tears.

"No that's not what I was going to say" I replied, holding Coco's hand.

 "I was going to say I-I like you to" 

" WHAT YOU LIKE ME"? Coco says In a surprised look.

" Of course I do" I say with a smile.

" Oh well I like you a lot" Coco says wiping the tears off her face.

Me and Coco walked out the closet and we both walked up to Piper and I said.

"Piper I know you like me but me and Coco are together NOW STOP BEING MEAN TO HER OK"

Piper starts laughing.

" I know, I am happy for you guys I was pranking you so you to can get together AND IT WORKED"!!!!

" WHAT YOU PRANKED ME" Coco says crying but being happy at the same time.

"YAAAASSSS" Piper says happily.

I grab Coco and hug her and she was happy but crying at the same time.

" So Coco are we still friends?" Piper says with a worried face.

"Yes" Coco says still kind of crying. 

"Ok well I am really sorry like for real" Piper says smiling. 

" Its ok I'm still upset tho" Coco says sadly.

"Coco are you ok"? I ask nicely.

"Ya I'm ok" 

"Ok good can I ask you something" 

"Ya" 

"Do you wont to go out with me"

"YAAAASSSS" COCO SAYS SMILING.