Gavin #2

"OPEN" Sol and Gavin says!

Coco opened her eyes and looked shocked.

"Do you like it?" Gavin says with his hands up.

"Yeah-" Coco says hesitant.

"Whats wrong?" Gavin says annoyed.

"Its just that my mom used to do this when my dad left me" Coco says.

"You know what i'm trying to be nice and your always bringing up your mom I know its sad but I kinda feel like your using her as a excuse" Gavin says.

"MY MOM DIED!" Coco says yelling.

" Coco I don't think you understand, YOU CAN'T MAKE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR DANG MOTHER"

"YOU DON'T  KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO LOSE SOMEONE" Coco screams

" OH REALLY? WELL LOOKS LIKE I JUST LOST YOU" Gavin says starting to walk away. Coco grabs him by his arm, and pulls him back.

" YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT GAVIN"

"I KNOW BUT I WAS TRYING TO BE NICE TO YOU AND YOU MADE ME UPSET YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO GO!" Gavin says walking away.

"FINE GO I DON'T WONT TO SEE YOU!" Coco says running to her room.

Coco is in her room and she starts to cry. Gavin is siting outside on the step and he's crying. Sol goes to Coco and trys to talk to her. 

"Hey Coco, um I heard about you and Gavin's fight and I-"

"NO I don't wont to see him right now!"

"Okay fine" Sol says walking away

"WAIT"

" What?"

" Don't come back! I want to be alone, so accept that please" Coco says madly

" Ok Coco, but.... Are you okay?"

"  I'M FINE" Coco says throwing a pillow, before Sol left.

*Knock Knock*

"Sol Go away!"

Gavin opens the door and sees Coco siting on her bed Crying.

"Coco it's Gavin" Gavin says walking in.

"GO AWAY!" Coco says.

"Look I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say it like that I'm so sorry" Gavin says siting next to her.

"Gavin I don't care. I'm mad at you, so please give me sometime alone." Coco says turning her head to him.

"But Coco.... I love you just remember that." Gavin says looking at Coco teary eyes

" Wait Gavin...I'm so sorry I know I shouldn't have used my mom as a excuse" 

"Look it's okay I know you miss her" 

Coco hugs Gavin and says sorry to him.

"It's okay Coco" Gavin says and kissed her on the head.

"Thank you for the gift I'm so happy to have a such a amazing boyfriend!" Coco says hugging Gavin.

" Wait do you hear that?" Gavin says. They both hear rustling. Gavin gets up and opens the door, to see Sol fall on the ground with a glass cup

" UHHHH hey" Sol says, then runs

" Ummm that was weird" Coco says looking out the door

" Um yeah. Ignore that. Now how about you go get some candy" Gavin says standing up.

"Okay let's go" Coco says.

"Okay" Gavin says wiping her tears off her face.

They walk out to the living room and sit down Gavin gives her the bear and some candy.

"Thank you Gavin and Sol, Oh Sol I'm so sorry I yelled at you." Coco says looking at him.

"It's Cool" Sol says drinking coffee.

" Wait is that my coffee?" Gavin says

" well you see-" Sol says, before getting up and running

"I love you Gavin I feel better." Coco says hugging him and the bear.

"No problem"

"Now we have school tomorrow so we should get some rest" Coco says rubbing her eyes

"Okay"

___________________________________________________________________________

"Um this school is... Weird" Coco says

" Yeah I mean, who uses a fork and a knife eating pizza?"

" Don't forget the ketchup" Coco says rolling her eyes

" Hey guys" Piper says

" Oh hey Piper. Where were you most of this book?"

" Yeah.... What's up with that?" Piper says 

" Well wherever you were you missed a ton"

" Catch me up" 

" Ok well... It started when I found my..."

True Love❤

THE END.

OMG Thank you all for reading my first book i'm so happy. i am righting the life changing number so stay tuned. This book was so much fun righting this book. Remember i'm still righting books. I hope you liked this book I LOVE ALL OF YOU, Have a amazing day/night STAY TUNED!!!!!

Love, Emily Bell <3