MOVING!!!

______________________One month later_________________________

"It's the moving day!" Gavin says looking exicited.

"Yeah....." Coco says looking sad.

"Whats rong Coco bird?" Gavin says walking over to her.

"Nuthing let's just get the boxes in the moveing truck." Coco says picking up a box.

"No Coco let me get the box." Gavin says picking up the box.

"Gav-"

"Coco I got you its alright comeon let's get to the air port." Gavin says bringing the box to the moving truck.

"Okay." Coco says walking slowly.

Gavin runs to Coco and picks her up in a cradle way and runs to the car and sits her in the car.

"Gavi-"

"Coco it would have taken it hours for you to get to the car😂" Gavin says laughing.

"No it wouldn't now shut up and get in the car boy." Coco says pulling Gavins hand in the car. Gavin ended up falling in the car on Coco. Gavin started tickling Coco.

"Gavin Gavin stop"

"No Hahahaha" Gavin say tickling Coco.

Gavin I will smak you so stop" Coco says geting ready to hit Gavin.

"Okay fine 😂" Gavin says siting up.

"Thats what I thought" Coco says looking at Gavin.

"Lets make a snapchat." Gavin says pulling up his phone.

"Okay" Coco says smiling.

*Thare snapchat*

"Gavin that was a picture from when we took one inside

"Gavin that was a picture from when we took one inside." Coco says looking confused.

"Yeah I know."

"Okay" Coco says geting a blanket.

----------------------1 Hour later---------------
Coco fell asleep on gavins shoulder. Gavin looks at Coco and pulled up the blanket because it was hafe way off her. Gavin trys to wake Coco up because thare at the air port. Coco wakes up and hides her face because she thinks she's ugly. Gavin try to tell her that she's not ugly. Gavin looks into Coco eyes and says "Your perfect in every way and pretty now stop saying that I love you Coco bird" Gavin kissed Coco.

"Now we have to get in side and get our tickets to go on the plane lets go" Gavin says opening the door.

"Okay but ware are we going?" Coco says geting out the car and raping the blanket around her.

"I can't tell you that yet so you'll have to see." Gavin says waiting for Coco to get on his back.

Coco jumps on Gavins back and points to the air port and screams "Go GARV Go Garvin". They get on the plane and Coco sits next to Gavin and solowflow is sitting behind them.

(Sorry I just added solowflow but he's in this part to)

----------------7 hours later‐----------------
Coco and Gavin and Solowflow lands at the place that thare moving to. Gavin and Coco are asleep. Solowflow trys to wake up Them but Gavin wakes up. Gavin trys to wake up Coco. Gavin wakes up Coco and tells her that we are at the destination whare thare moving to. Gavin doesn't tell her ware they are.

"Yay" Coco says with a scratchy voice.

Gavin hugs Coco.

"Lets get off the plane now" Gavin says grabbing the blanket.

"Okay" Coco says standing up and stretching.

They get off the plane. Coco is on Gavins back. Coco jumped of his back and looked surprised.

"Omg Gavin its Beautiful" Coco says hugging Gavin......