OKAY?!

"Gavin I don't know if she is she still did not respond to me!" Coco says starting to cry.

"Coco try to texting her again" Gavin says wiping his tiers.

"Okay, My day is so bad like i just fond out your moving soon and now my mom is't responding.

"It's going to be okay maybe she's just busy" Gavin say's.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                    Mamma : )

Mamma: ...

Coco: Mamma, you haven't responded to me.

Coco: MOM PLZ RESPOND YOUR SCARING ME : (

Coco: MOM PLZ I Need you!!!!

Coco: PLEZ STOP IF THIS IS A PRANK!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"GAVIN SHE STILL DID NOT RESPOND!!!" Coco says crying more.

"UMMMMM O--H GO ON SNAP AND SEE WARE SH IS" Gavin says looking worried

"Okay" Coco says looking at snap

Coco looks at her maps and sees that her mom is in the hospital. And Coco starts to ball her eyes out Gavin sees Coco crying Gavin hugs her as tight as he can. Coco puts her hands on her eyes and Gavin starts to cry Gavin stops hugging her. Coco drops her phone and fell to the ground and starts to have a panic attack. Gavin runs to Coco and grabs her hands and pics her up and puts her on the couch. Gavin runs to the kitchen and gets her a cup of water and gets her a blanket.

"Coco are you okay please respond to me please!!!!" Gavin says crying 

"G--a-v-" Coco falls asleep

"Coco wake up please we need to see if your mom is okay please respond to me your scaring me!!!"

Coco takes a big breath and wakes up.

"Gavin are you okay" Coco says crying 

"YES BUT IS ARE YOU OKAY !!!" Gavin says crying and giving her the water.

"Yes i think so but ware is my mamma!!!"

"COCO YOUR MOM IS IN THE HOSPITAL WE NEED TO GO!!!" Gavin says garbing Cocos hands.

"Okay lets go!!!'

Gavin calls someone to take them to the hostel.

"Gavin we have to go!!!!" Coco says standing up

"NO NO NO COCO DON'T TRY TO WALK GET ON MY BACK!!!"

"Okay why are you yelling" Coco says starting to cry.

"Oh babe I'm so sorry I did not mean to but i just don't wont you to get heart" Gavin says hugging Coco from behind.

"It's okay" Coco says about to fall asleep.

"Coco please get on my back you can sleep In the car but please get on my back" Gavin says kissing her on the forehead.

Coco gets on Gavin's back. Coco fell asleep on Gavin's back Gavin placed Coco in the car but he was not trying to wake her up. Gavin puts Cocos seat belt on. But then Coco woke up Coco woke up and did't say anything and just hugged Gavin and pecked him on the lips.

"Babe go back to sleep It's okay we are going to find your mom just go back to sleep"

"Hmm oka-" Coco falls asleep

Gavin kisses her on the head and seed good night love. 

                                                                    -20 min later-

 They get to the hospital and Coco is still asleep and Gavin picks up Coco in a cradle way and walks outside the hospitable and stud up Coco and seed wake up Coco we are hare. Coco woke up and hugged Gavin and rubes her eyes. 

"Lets go in side" Gavin says holding Cocos wast.

"Okay" Coco says mumbling.

They go inside and asked where Jeannie's room was.

"Her room is number 13". 

"Okay thank you" Gavin says walking to the room.

"Coco we are at the room ware your mom is" Gavin says standing out the door with Coco releasing her arms from Gavin's wast.

Coco runs inside and sees her mom laying in the hospitable bed and she drops her phone and runs to her mom and cry's. Gavin walks in the room and Coco runs to Gavin and hugs him.

"Coco its okay" Gavin says with him kissing her head.

"Gavinnnnn myyyyy moooooom please what hapend to he-" Coco starts to ball her eyes out 

Gavin pooled Coco closer to his chest and gave her his hoodie. Coco sits in the car next to her mom and Gavin picks up Cocos phone and gives it to Coco. Coco post a picture of her on snap.

Coco grabs her moms hand and seed that everything is going to be Okay

 "They sit their for a min and Coco starts to say to her mom "I love you" "You are the best mom please don't leave me!" "Hold on for me mom you will get beater". The nerce comes in and Coco asked what happen to her mom. The nerce just seed that she got into a car accident. And she might not recover because she is in  a coma. Coco start to cry and Gavin hugs Coco as tight as he can.

"Gavin I love you but this is all my fault that she got into a car accident".

"Coco no it's not you did nothing I love you why do you think that" Gavin says looking at Coco

"Because i was texting her and she wasn't paying attention to the rode and got into a car accident." Coco says crying a lot.

"Coco stop it's not your fault okay" Gavin says and kissed her on the cheek.

"Mom i'm so sorry I wont you to know that I will always love you forever" Coco says and kissed her on the head. Please don't leave me mom who would hug me when i get back from school. Who would give me my good night kiss. Who would go and get my nails done with me. Who would watch movies with me at 12 at night. Who would make burnt cup cake with me *Laughs*. And starts to cry.

 Hey guys I wont to tell you this because I don't think a lot of people notice that some people don't have a moms. I wont to tell you to spend time with your mom or dad as long as you can because some day they wont be their for you. think of what you say and do before you do it. I love y'all and tell your mom or dad you love them and hug them even if its out of nowhere <3

                                                                                                                                                     Love, Emily.Bell <3