OKAY!? #2

Coco stands up from the chair and says to Gavin crying "do you think she will wake up?" Gavin looks at Coco and says"Idk i'm so sorry" Coco looks at Gavin and looks into his eyes and says"Okay" Coco looks back at her mom and starts to cry even more with tiers falling from her cheeks.

"MOM PLEASE I NEED YOU YOU ARE MY LIFE I CAN'T LET YOU GO IF YOU CAN HERE ME I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!" Coco says holding her moms hand.

"Hey Coco how about we go home and get some rest because it has bin a long day but its okay if you don't wont to but the visiting hours are ending so maybe i can call a uber to bring us home?"

"Okay yeah lets go home i'm tyerd but can i say good night to my mom first?"

"Yeah" Gavin says looking at Coco looking at her mom

"So i got to go now i love you and stay strong i will be back tomorrow morning i promise you i love you mamma" Coco says kissing her mom on the head.

"Okay now lets go home" Gavin says with Coco hugging Gavin. 

"Okay thank you for being heare" Coco says holding Gavin's hands.

"No problem anything for my girl" Gavin says holding Coco hands.

"Thanks❤"

"No problem" Gavin says looking into Coco eyes.

Gavin kissed Coco and said "she will be okay I promise" Coco started to cry.

"Hey Coco the uber will be here in 10 minutes" Gavin says holding his phone.

"Okay I'm-" Coco falls asleep with Gavin holding her hands.

Gavin looks at Coco and sees that she fell asleep he picked her up and brought her to the uber. Gavin sits Coco in the car and buckled her in.

*In Gavin's mind* OMG Coco looks so cute when she is asleep her hands are worm. I grabbed her hair tie off of her rest and put her hare up in a bun so when she woke up she wouldn't have to brush her hair.

"Gavin" Coco says crying.

"Yeah Coco why are you crying whats rong" Gavin says looking at Coco.

"Nothing Coco says Crying" a bit.

"Coco I know when something is rong their is something rong tell me" Gavin says looking at Coco crying.

"Its fine its just my mom I'm scared that she won't wake up!"

Gavin hugs Coco and says "She will wake up I promise" Gavin says Looking at Coco and hugging her.

-----------------At the house-----------------

Gavin picked up Coco and put Coco in her room and tucked her in and seed "I love you my princess" and kissed her on the head and hugged her. Gavin put the blanket on Coco and went to go to bed. Gavin grabbed a blanket from Cocos closet and slayed on the couch.

*The Next Morning*

Coco wakes up and sees Gavin on the couch and walks up to him and shakes him up 

"GAVINNNNNN WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEAD!!!!" Coco gets annoyed and smacks Gavin on the arm.

"OWWWWWWWWWW COCO WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!" Gavin says rubbing his arm.

"I'm so sorry *Coco kisses his arm* I did not mean to do it that hard but we need to go see my mom" Coco says looking sad

"Okay how about you get up and get up and get direst" Coco says looking at Gavin

"Okay fine but can you call the uber" Gavin says hugging Coco.

"Yeah fine" Coco says getting up to go get her phone.

"Hey Coco come hear" Gavin says looking at Coco

Gavin looked into Coco eyes and kissed her.

"Okay go get ready so we can go please!" Coco seed looking at Gavin.

"Okay" 

Gavin gets up and go's to the bathroom to shower and get ready. Coco gose down stars and sees that her mom isn't their to make breakfast in the morning and started crying. Gavin comes and sees Coco making breakfast.

"Hey you alright?" Gavin says looking at Coco.

"Yeah i'm fine" Coco says looking sad.

"Ummm... Okay ummm ready to go?" Gavin seed.

"Yeah lets um go" 

The uber shows up and Coco and Gavin get in the uber and they get to the hospitable. They go inside and go to her moms room and the nerce came in and seed..............

 I hope yall liked this chapter what do you think the nerce seed comet what you think....

                                                                                                  Love, Emily Bell <3