Chapter 12: Phantom of a Past Life

(Author Explanation part 2 will be done another time for now Time to rampage)

3rd P.o.V:

Whitley and Weiss's eyes are filled with shock and disbelief as they watch Y/n, who had just transformed into what appears to me a massive Skeletal Phantom Dragon stomps over to Team CRDL. His Aura was causing the air to become thick and heavy giving everyone a hard time breathing. He slowly opens his maw as a strange purple liquid is seen dripping out his mouth, which burns and melts the floor underneath him.

Cardin and his goon begin to back up in fear as Y/n move closer and closer to them. His hallowed eyes.. staring towards them with pure hatred. But it was due to them staring at the beast that Team CRDL didn't notice that they were slowly sinking into the ground, before looking down and realizing that a black void was sucking them inside.

They begin to shriek and scream as they shrug to let themselves out. However when ever they flail the void begins to bind and make snares them like a animal stuck within Tar. 

Weiss pulls Whitely close and close their eyes.. but only to reopen it seconds later finding themselves outside of the cafeteria. They look around confused before looking back at the door behind them. 

Rosa: *offscreen* "Ash! Weiss!" *The two look over to see Rosa, Light and the RBY heading to them worried* "There yo-" *sees Whitley is holding on Weiss' arm as support and the screams of Team CRDL from inside the cafe* "W-what happened?"

Whitley: "C-cardin and his goon attacked me.. and Y/n.. h-"

Light: "He's still inside!" *grabs the handle of the cafe but when he does he begin to back up terrified* "W-what the hell?!" *his hand was trembling in fear, when Blake touches Light's shoulder he jumps back terrified* 

Blake: 'Light what's w-" 

Suddenly the door slams open revealing the cafeteria to be pitched black.. All of them froze for a moment as cracking sounds of bones fill the air. The ominous sounds of Footsteps could be heard as soon Y/n walks out of the cafeteria with a calm and emotionless gaze on his face.

Ruby: "U-um... Y/n?" *Y/n looks over to Ruby before Whitley interrupts Y/n*

Whitley: "Big brother"*Y/n looks over to Whitley and Weiss, who had tears in their eyes* 

Blake: *confused as everyone else* "Brother?"

Y/n: *is silent till breaking the silent with a small smile on his face* "Hello Whitley, Weiss" Whitley and Weiss walk over to Y/n before hugging him tightly crying on his chest. Y/n wrapping them in his arms of embrace*

Weiss: "W-we saw you died..and-"

Y/n: "I know.."

Yang: "HEY!" *Y/n, Weiss, and Whitley looks over RBY, Light and Rosa who had look of confusion* "I know I'm breaking a touching reunion but What in the Name of Oum is going on?!"

Y/n merely looks over to his sibling before sighing and looking over to the others.

Y/n:"I suppose an explanation is an  order... but not here...dorms.." * *looks over to Rosa* "Rosa get the first aid..as well for Whitley.." 

Rosa: "Uh. sure..." *the group walk over to the door as the scene pans over inside the Cafeteria.. revealing the corpses of  CRDL.. Sky's body was torn in half, Russel's body had all of it's blood drained right out of him. Dove's was reduced to a skeleton as his flesh had been melted clean off.... And Cardin whowas in a state of pure terror as he looked like a withered old mummy  who looked like he had suffered for many, many years of torment. All the while you can hear the sounds of ominous child like screams in the cafeteria.

(To Be CONTINUED)