Chapter 9: In vestigating the White Fang

Y/n P.o.V:

"Again!" 

I was currently helping out Ash's own combat skills. Ash screams out slashing me with his weapon's Mayonaka no Nami.

Which I quickly block his attack with my sword Fimbulvetr and quickly launch him a good distance

Which I quickly block his attack with my sword Fimbulvetr and quickly launch him a good distance. Ash quickly opens his hands and activates his semblance fires a torrent of water from the palms of his hands. I quickly point my sword behind me and fires the tip of my blade hitting a nearby trunk of the tree and I allow it to full me away from his attack. 

I jump onto the trunk of the tree as Ash lands on the ground and leaps towards me. I quickly pull my sword out of the tree and block his attack again. I then quickly use my semblance to vanish for a split second. Ash looks around confused as I warp behind him and I quickly dash past him surrounding myself in a swirling plasma energy towards Ash. Ash turns and braces himself until I stop in front of him with my sword pointed at his throat.

I move my sword away sheathing my sword. 

"That shall be enough today..." Ash falls over sheathes his sword panting as I sit next to him. "You have improve this past week...you are a quick learner." 

Ash: *sighs* "T-thanks Y-y/n." *I notice he was looking down a bit.*

"Are you alright.."

Ash: "Oh...i-it's nothing...it's just y-you r-remind m-me s-someone I k-knew..."

This surprised me a bit, did Ash knew me before. "What do you mean?"

Ash: "Oh...w-well u-um..." *rubs his head embarrassed* "W-well p-please d-don't l-laugh okay..."

Y/n: "Alright..."

Ash: "Well...um you kinda...remind me of my big brother..."

I looked at him confused: "You have an older brother?"

Ash: "Well...I used to...." *

"Oh...I'm sorry...to here that.."

Ash: "Oh...don't worry..it wasn't your fault....it was their fault..." *There was a bit of venom in his tone*

Their? Who is this their? Whoever they were....they must have been awful people...

Ash: "Oh but anyways...you remind me of my big brother....he was cool....nice..and he was really smart.."

"I see....he must have been one cool guy..."

Ash: "Yeah...he was the best...he even had the same name as you.."

"Really...huh what are the chance?"

Ash: "Yeah...what are the chances...Anyways we should head back to our dorm it's getting late."

Y/n: "Good call.." *Me and Ash gets up and walk back to our dorm*

(Timeskip to that evening)

Child's scream: "BIG BROTHER DON'T LEAVE ME!"