Author Note: EXPLAINATION part 1

Hello My fellow readers It is finally time...To explain everything...

All the hints I left you all to figure out not only the plot of this story and the pokemon to this story. But most importantly why I did this.

Alright lets begin.

So from the very Beginning in this story we are introduced to the male reader who had no memory of his past. He felt so empty and cold....as he was missing something in his life....He soon comes across a destroyed village and saves a young Cinder from the hordes of Grimm.

So right off the bat. We are given an idea our first hint 

1 boy with White hair and the sounds of bones cracking in prologue.

His body is being so cold...like a corpse.

That was when on  Challenge for you all!

I gave introduced the challenge to tell me what Pokemon the male reader is based off of. I gave you the hint that I was going to challenge my inner Scott Cawthon whole you all had to be the Matt Pat. Interpret what this story is based off of.

Now onto Chapter 1: Thief and the Handicap

On chapter 1:

The next hint of you are learn you are given the power of shadow and darkness. But Cinder seemed could hear the sound of a child's scream.

So right off the bat. We know the reader is a ghost type pokemon. We also learn the this emotionless reader...doesn't really like to work a lot.

We also learn that the reader has the attack Shadow Claw.

And finally we learn that this reader is doesn't like being cold... A general hint as most Dragons or lizards... like being warm..or maybe a former fire type.

Next Chapter 2: "Understanding Life"

So what we can gather the male reader could only interpret being cold...and seeing 5 white blur calling to him. So we can guess that it could be Schnee related..as they are the only white haired family in RWBY.

And then Emerald given a general hint of our reader

Quote: "We know it's just...his body is always cold... like a blizzard... and last night.... I was walking past his room....I could have sworn I heard... bone cracking..."

Soon afterwards Y/n leaves the house as he felt hurt...from the words his new friends were calling him.

Cinder runs over to comfort him.

And then we are introduced...to a mega stone...a purple core in between black like while the rest was clear.

And then Y/n give a interesting..hint..

Quote: "It.... is my personal..... treasure... I had since...forever... I used to have 2... but now I have one.."

So we can either interpret that as either that one of the mega stone were lost....or the mega stones...some how merged to form...one mega stone..

Next chapter 3: Betrayed ....and Alone again..

Now I given you a massive hint on how to find the character's inner pokemon via flashback..

You see your boy Mercury has introduced you to an app.....on your scroll....that lets you read...stories on it....mainly fanfics...

Hmmmm Sounds a lot like Wattpad...