Chapter 6: Team (F/I).L.R. A

Y/n P.o.V:

It was the next day. I was looking out the window of the bullhead seeing the destination....Beacon Academy. To be honest I was more interested of what was underneath the school than anything. I can sense it...another soul...it was faint...but it was different. But my thought was cut off as Ruby began to speak.

Ruby: "What do you think of Beacon?"

I turn to look over Team RWBY, who were looking at me and I sigh.

"It's okay...I am more interest what's inside..."

Yang: "Fair enough!"

Weiss: "I bet you will love this place."

"I guess...."

Team RWBY was nice to hang around. Yang was a bit flirtatious for some reason...but she was a good fighter. However she focuses too much on punching. One good kick and she will lose. Blake was nice to talk to. But why does she still wear that black bow. Everyone knows she's a cat Faunus. Ruby was really happy, kind and too innocent...it was oddly charming. But she was a bit focus on sweets and my weapons. She reminds me so much of ....Cinder....I miss her so much...

Weiss was the one I was most curious about it. She looked so familiar. Why? I didn't understand....DAMN IT!

Anyways as we landed on the school ground of Beacon Academy. I see Ozpin and Glynda already in front of the school with some some blue haired kid already over there. We walk out the bullhead and walk over to them.

Ozpin: *sips his cup of coffee* "Ah..Mr. Y/n! I see you arrived." *looks over to Blue hair and I had an odd feeling again.* 

Blue haired: "Hey um..my name is um A-ash M-mizukareu! N-n-ice t-to m-meet M-my t-team's n-new t-team l-leader!" *hesitantly raises his hand for handshake* 

my name is um A-ash M-mizukareu! N-n-ice t-to m-meet M-my t-team's n-new t-team l-leader!" *hesitantly raises his hand for handshake* 

Y/n: *looks at his hand and then shakes his hand* "Same..of the meet you part but the new leader?" *thinking* 'What the...why does he get the same feeling of Weiss....'

Ash: 'W-wait..h-he kinda looks f-familiar...sis...what do you got me into?!'

Ozpin: "Oh that's right! I forgot to inform you, you will have to be to a team in Beacon for it is the school rule. Luckily for you one of our team in Beacon happened to be open."

Y/n: "Okay...what happened to the last guy?"

Ash: "O-oh h-he w-was k-kicked out...h-he w-was a j-jerk..."

Ruby: "That's a understatement Baku was a Huge Bully!"

Blake: "Not to mention a huge pig....literally!"

Y/n: "I see...." *sense something as underground* "One moment.."

Ash P.o.V:

I look at Y/n curiously soon remembering my initiation day. Y/n quickly backflips out of the way as giant roots rip out of the earth. Scaring me and Team RWBY. We all look up to the you see Y/n extends his gauntlet's claws and suddenly emerald claws form around his hands. As the roots began to surround him. Y/n in blinding speeds rips right thru every single one of the roots. He was so cool! Suddenly as Y/n lands a long green Vine but this one hand a blade on end of it. Y/n without looking catches the sword and his eyes widen.