- Slight Differences -

Warnings: Detailed descriptions of violence, graphic-ish details of someone being shot.

XxXxX

Back at Elliot's place - well, his old place, you guessed, considering the man was dead - to say things were hectic would be the understatement of the hour. Hour because it seemed things got ridiculously more complicated at an exponential rate when the seven of you were all together.

On a small monochrome television, a reporter was giving a briefing on some wanted criminals.

Criminals that just so happened to be the seven of you.

"The government has reasons to believe that the confirmed assassin was in league with these individuals: Vanya Hargreeves: a fugitive of the FBI, Diego: an escapee from the Holbrook Sanatarium, 'King Kong:' a boxer with suspected mafia ties, Allison Chestnut: a radicalist responsible for the riots at the Stadler's diner, Stone: a masked bodyguard-for-hire with suspected mafia ties, and Klaus: a tax evader and known leader of the cult 'Destiny's Children.' The government has also requested that we watch for any sightings of these two young children that are suspected to be hostages." When the picture of you and Five peering over the fence came into view, you mentally facepalmed at the dramatic irony of your situation.

You sighed through your nose, "What kind of fu- "

"What kind of a dumb name is 'Stone?'" Klaus inquired, sitting up. "Are you a bodyguard or a pot dealer?" he joked with a snicker.

You turned to Klaus, brow furrowed. "You named your cult after the girl group Beyoncé was in."

"At least my picture was a cute mural!" he retorted, "You look like something out of Star Wars with that little mask. Don't even get me started on the other one, your expression was priceless!" You sucked your teeth at him in response.

"At least you don't completely hate your photos," Diego grumbled.

"I'm getting blamed for riots?" Allison asked, astounded.

"At least we fixed the timeline and the end of the world isn't going to happen!" Luther sighed, a tired grin on his face.

"At the cost of Kennedy dying," Diego the Fanatic grouched.

"Don't forget the part about being promoted to America's Most Wanted," Allison cheered, sarcasm dripping from her tone. "Everyone is after us now, it isn't even a matter of if we'll get caught, it's when."

"Actually!" Klaus interjected. "I have a place up near Reykjavik that we could hole up in for a while. The natives are just darling - maybe a bit odd, but we really oughta be used to that by now with our repertoire of individuals."

"Hey, Smarts," Five called sarcastically, "even if we hid somewhere, the Commission'll find us; doesn't matter what continent or what timeline we toss ourselves into."

"He's not wrong, those people are relentless," Diego added.

Five didn't seem to appreciate the support, and you almost wondered why he had stiffened beside you until he irritably inquired, "And when did you become the walking encyclopedia on all things dealing with the Commission?"

"When they kidnapped me and forced me to work for them," Diego replied without missing a beat.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, they were practically dying to have me on the job. I rejected them, obviously . . . like a psycho - do you know how many benefits they were gonna offer me?" He whistled appreciatively, almost fondly at some memory only available to himself.