- Magnificent Seven-Eleven-Twelve -

QOTD(These will not be regular): What accent do you guys picture me having when you read my little notes and comments?

Warnings: Mild gore(?), angst(kinda, it's just the jealousy y'all've been waiting for.) At some point, Five mentions 3 timelines, and they are the OG timeline, Apocalypse timeline, and the timeline Five alters by coming back (I WILL NOT BE CHANGING THIS).

XxX

I wasn't entirely sure why Vanya had insisted on staying with Luther until he woke up. Although, I guessed it had something to do with the general curiosity that comes with learning you have seven other comrades who grew up alongside you. I leaned against the car Vanya had driven us in, seeing as how I'd left Elliot's at the fight club the other night. The car itself was pretty busted, though I could see why; Vanya had told me about her great escape from the Swedish trio.

I suddenly remembered something I had stuffed into my pocket while I was in the old man's office. Rooting around in my blazer, I mentally scolded myself for allowing to forget over a few scratches and Diego getting stabbed. Quickly reading over the paper, I heaved a sigh of relief, especially since the date on the paper hadn't come to pass quite yet.

While waiting for Vanya to return, I realized I may have let my mind wander too far, as I was jarred from my thoughts by the sound of bricks smashing apart. I looked up just in time to see a hole get punched out of a wall from the inside of the boarding house. The face that popped out was none other than Luther's. His expression upon seeing me, as well as being framed by the busted bricks, was so funny to me that I couldn't help chuckling.

My amusement was short-lived, however; Luther pulled his face away from the opening and Vanya came out not long after. "What'd he blow a gasket over this time?" I asked her, only to be brushed off as the brunette walked past me to the car. "I take it you're all set to leave?"

"Not with you, no," she replied in a voice like ice.

"Then where are you going?"

"Back to the farm!"

Startled, I broke into a light jog to catch up with her long strides. "Hey, you can't do that! Do you remember anything I told you?" I inquired, curious as to where this sudden rebellious streak came from. "We all have to work this out together!"

I was brought to a halt as Vanya whirled around on her heel to face me, "So I don't cause another apocalypse?"

You've got to be kidding me. I was going to kill him. "That idiot," I hissed under my breath.

"Were you going to say anything? Ever?" she asked harshly as she opened the door.

This time, she was genuinely waiting for an answer. "No, I wasn't. Y'know why? Because when you get upset, or angry, shit like that is what happens!"

She pursed her lips before snarling at me, "Fantastic. That's just awesome. Anything else you chose not to tell me, or am I going to have to find that out for myself, too?"

As she got into the car, shutting the car door with a resounding thud, I hollered after her, "Obviously, I just don't have the time to launch into explicit detail because there's an entire - " I cut myself off, realizing that there was no way I was going to be able to hold a conversation with her through a window. After she rolled it down, I continued in a more gentle tone, "Look, Doomsday is going to happen, and we're really the only ones who can stop it . . . Just tell me you'll be ready for when we take action."