one

~Sirius Black's POV.~

"What's that?" Remus asked

"A letter...from my father?" I said as I opened it.

"What's he saying? Since when does he write?" He said

"Since he's going to be away for the whole summer 'on business', whatever that entails" I said

"Oh thank god" Remus said.

"Y'know what that means?" I asked

"I'm not sure I want to" He said

"All of us, my flat, all summer" I said

"Okay, that's not as bad as I thought," He said

"Wait, shouldn't you run this by Cassi first" He asked

"No, I get it's her house too but you seriously think she's not going to do the exact same thing I am the whole summer, she has to live with our father 24/7 she'll probably be grateful for people being around" I said

We all meet by the black lake after classes get out, a few minutes later we finally made it there.

Oh yeah, some context.

Cassi, my little sister, the one my dads convinced can't handle herself in any way, shape, or form, so he basically keeps her locked up in our sketchy manor.

And yes, I do feel bad leaving Cassi, and I have tried to convince him to let her come to Hogwarts, he just won't lighten up on her.

Summer holiday starts in 2 days. Plenty of time convince parents to be able to come to my flat for the summer.

Remus' met Cassi before since he's stayed at my flat over holiday break, but he's the only one out of my friends who's met her.

I'll admit, I'm protective over her, but not nearly as much as my father is. I still let her live.

With that, we finally made it to the black lake.

"I have the greatest idea" I said

"Whats up" James asked

"My fathers traveling the whole summer, you know what that means," I started

"We do?" Peter said

"My flat, the whole summer" I said

With that, everyone wrote home. All our parents know of or know each other at this point, we're gonna be fifth years, they had to expect this soon.

I did also realize that I had to write Cassi, she likes Remus and tolerates me so she gets the rest.

~Cassiopeia Black's POV.~

"Hey, Black! Wait up!" I heard. Maylee.

My best friend, only since we were eight though.

And also by chance my next door neighbor.

But here's the twist, we're both witches, but both our fathers refuse to send us to Hogwarts.

Why? Just because they can.

We just got out of school, so it's finally summer.

"When does your brother get back?" She asked.

Yeah, Maylees had a thing for Sirius for as long as I can remember.

"I'm not sure actually, I think a few days" I said.

That's when an owl flew up, dropping a piece of parchment.

"That might answer your question" She said

I read the letters sprawled out on the envelope,

'Lucky'

Definitely Sirius.

To clarify, when Sirius and I were little, I was in Diagon Alley with our mom, and we were in this store, death eaters came in and killed everyone.

Everyone except me.

Albus Dumbledore found me, he told my dad I was lucky.

Whenever Sirius had a big game, yes, he used to play baseball, I remember all the little league games, I was forced to be there because since Dumbledore called me lucky, he thinks I'm a good luck charm.

So I've been Lucky ever since.

"Wait I wanna hear" Maylee said

Looks like I'm reading this out loud.

'Lucky,
I'm sure you know by now that fathers gonna be out for summer, I propose a deal.

We do whatever this summer, and don't tell father, mutual agreement of silence. You have my word. I don't know many of your friends, but I can tell you Remus, James, and Peter will be at our flat for most, if not all of the summer break. I know Remus and I will be home Saturday afternoon, I'm not sure when James and Peter will arrive. I just wanted to let you know. P.s. if there's any guys there when I get home I will not hesitate to Avada Kedavra them.-S.B.'

"You've really just had a cock block your whole life, haven't you?" She said

"You have no idea" I said

"So I'm assuming that Regulus will be back then too" She said

"I'd give him a chance, Mayls" I said.

I'll say how ironic it is, Maylee always had the biggest crush on Sirius, while Regulus, has had an even bigger crush on her.

"But hes younger" She said

"That won't matter soon though" I said

"I don't know, Lucky" She said

"Oh so that's gotten to you now too" I said

"I'm not sure, seems like an easy way to get Sirius to notice me" She said with a laugh before she walked into her house.

Don't get me wrong, I love both my brothers, but being stuck in the storm between the two of them can be insufferable sometimes.

Maylee and I live right down the street from the school, so we always walk home together. We've done it since our first year at this school.

Dad left this morning so it wasn't big news to get home to an empty house.

Maylee lives right next door, and her room looks into mine, so we do have a bit of a communication system.

I just said screw it and did the whole summer assignment tonight so I didn't have to worry. I was done by 9:30 anyways.

After that I just ended up falling asleep. I am happy that Sirius decided to bring his friends home though, hearing their stories it seems like it should be a wild ride.