two

~4 day time jump, it's now Monday~ (were also gonna pretend that sweater weather by the weekend was written a lot sooner then it actually was for the purpose of this story :))

~Sirius Black's POV~

Finally Monday, so, the day that James and Peter were getting here. Safe to say Rem and I were ready.

Regulus actually hasn't been too obnoxious since we've gotten home.

After a little while there was finally a knock on the door.

We've been apart for less then a week, so there wasn't too much we could catch up on.

Regulus tried to avoid hanging out with us for a little bit but chose that over listening to Cassi's music.

Yeah, Cassi's damn music.

It never stops.

~Cassiopeia Black's POV~

Life's finally simple again, just sitting in my room, reading, and humming along to my music.

I needed some downtime until 5 tonight for Maylees party.

Yeah, I somehow got pulled into going to Maylees party.

I'll admit it, I'm in my own little world 99% of the time. It happens a lot.

Drives Sirius crazy, but what do I do that doesn't.

Then my favorite song at the moment came on, I turned it up a few clicks and went back to reading until the first chorus came up.

Of course I have to piss off Sir and Reg, but hey, Remus thinks it's funny.

"Head in the clouds but my gravity's centered, touch my neck, and I'll touch yours, you and those little high waisted shorts" I sang along, I knew one of my brothers was probably on the way up to shut it off but I wasn't gonna let that ruin my music.

"Oh, she knows what I think about, and what I think about, one love, two mouths, one love, one house, no shirt, no blouse, just us, you find out" I continued. I'm surprised I haven't gotten stopped yet.

"Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you bout', no, cause it's too cold, for you here, and now, so let me hold, both your hands in, the holes of my sweater" I continued.

Have they gone out and not told me?

"And if I may just take your breath away, I don't mind if there's not much to say, sometimes the silence guides a mind, to move to a place, so far away, the goosebumps start to raise, the minute..." I started but got cut off by Pads pausing the stereo.

But it was different, he stood with a smirk on his face versus the pissed look he usually has.

"Why that look?" I asked, he let out a shallow laugh.

Oh dear lord, Sirius.

~Sirius Black's POV.~

We were all talking on the couch, I was explaining an idea when my train of thought got cut off.

Cassi's bloody music, we told her one song we thought was over hyped and she now plays it on full volume singing along just to mess with us.

"This bloody song" Regulus said under his breath, Remus just laughed.

"Are we missing something?" Peter asked.

I looked over at Reg before I looked at Remus.

"Go ahead, tell them" He said

"Wait you didn't tell them" Reg said

"Tell us what?" James asked.

This backfired.