four

~(A/N: This chapter starts with another time jump, it's just a lot easier for the writing and everything flows easier, if it doesn't make sense please leave a comment and I'll try my best to elaborate :))~

~Cassiopeia Blacks POV.~

We've basically made it to the middle of summer, I mean, it's already mid July.

Let's see, what can I fill you in on?

Maylee and Reg are actually official, we found that out, and Maylees dad doesn't care surprisingly as long as there's no PDA. He actually likes Reg.

Umm Jamie and I have had a few more nights where we've gone out and looked at the stars and just talked about life. Surprisingly Sirius didn't care about that either.

Oh and I did have to go pick up the guys cause they almost got caught ding-dong-ditching and had to hide til I could go get them. I guess that's kind of it.

I was sitting in my room reading when someone walked into my room. I looked up and it was just Maylee. She walked right over to my closet which was normal.

Well, normal until she threw a bikini at me.

"Change and meet me outside the UV rays are at a 6, perfect tanning weather" She said.

Here's the thing, Maylees extremely Italian, so she tans up perfectly, I on the other hand, burn, peel, repeat.

I still tan with her though because the sun feels nice and she has separation anxiety.

I quickly changed before I met her downstairs

(feel free to change it in your mind but this is the swimsuit that resonated w me for some reason^)

We walked out into the part of the yard that has the sun for longest, which she knows of course cause she tans frequently.

"So do you have a thing for glasses?" She asked

"You asked this yesterday" I said

"I know" She said

"And the day before" I said

"I know"  She said

"And the day before that"  I said

"I know" She said

"And the day before that" I said

"I know, and I'll keep asking until your honest" She said

"I am being honest" I said

"I don't know, you two don't look at each other the way friends do" She said

"You're right, we look at each other the way best friends do" I said

"Oh shut the fuck up" She said slapping me gently in the stomach, I couldn't help but laugh