eleven

(a/n: 4 day time skip, it's monday, there's also a new pov in this chapter, first time since like the third chapter, ahhh)

~Cassiopeia Blacks POV~

As much as I loved Mr and Mrs.Potter, I'm sort of relieved to be back at school.

I mean, Sir and Reg are here, Rems here, Petey, Lily, Marlene, Mary, Dorcas, everyone I talk to except Maylees here. It's refreshing to be back.

I don't think it's ever been more interesting to sit in astronomy and listen to the annoying sub explain the project that 99% of us already finished.

~Alex Lochearts POV~

Well, safe to say I never expected to hear the sentence "I'm on my way to Hogwarts" come out of my mouth.

But it is true, I'm on my way. Guess I can thank the Carter's weird ass dad for that.

I made a big decision a few days ago though. I'm gonna get Cassiopeia back. Without a doubt.

I mean, think about it, we're both purebloods, we only ever broke up because of Mya, but Myas gone now, so why couldn't things just go back to the same way we were before, she has to miss me.

We were together for a year and a half. There's no way she doesn't miss me. At least sometimes.

Time moved oddly fast. One minute I was in a car, the next I was sitting in an office and some guy with a beard was talking to me. Apparently the headmaster of the school.

"Okay, before we get started, the Slytherin prefect is busy at the moment, is there any chance you know someone who comes here, maybe a relative or something like that who I could call to show you around?" He asked. Bingo.

"Yeah, Cassiopeia Black" I said

"Ah, yes, Ms.Black, I should've known, you guys came from the same town, of course" He said

This is gonna be easier then I thought.

~Cassiopeia Blacks POV~

Lily and I were sitting and joking around in astronomy for basically the whole period, knowing we only had about 10 minutes left.

Everything was normal until Filch walked into the room, he'll never not creep me out.

"Sorry for the interruption Professor, Professor Dumbledore is asking for Ms.Blacks assistance in his office" He said

Let me guess, I'm about to get bombarded with questions about my dad.

Sir was obviously thinking the same thing I was based off the sympathetic look he shot me before I walked out.

I followed Filch to Dumbledore office, and he whispered the password to the Eagle statue before creepily telling me to go up.

I walked into Dumbledores office and much to my surprise, he wasn't alone. But for some reason I wasn't completely shocked when Alex Locheart was sitting there.

Cause why wouldn't he be. I'm finally in a groove, it makes sense he'd come back now. The question is, how'd he get on campus.