five

(A/N: Hi, this chapter starts again with a time jump, sorry about that :) also possible trigger warning towards the end of the chapter)

~Cassiopeia Blacks POV.~

Sir and Reg have been gone for a little over a month now, the house is a graveyard I can't even explain it to you.

We've been in school for a little over three weeks now, and guess what, I still can't stand this school.

"Okay dad, I'm grabbing Maylee then we're heading to school" I said

"Okay Cassiopeia" He said

I walked out the door and cut across the yard, we've gotten to the point where none of us knock at each other's houses anymore, there's no point.

"Good morning Mr.Carter" I said

"Good morning Ms.Black" He said

"You know Maylee, she's still in bed" He said, I ran upstairs, surprisingly she was up already, she was just avoiding coming downstairs.

We started walking to school after that, we don't really care if we get there early, we just hang around for a little bit if we do.

"I don't think Mr.Rosa could get worse if he tried" She said.

Who's Mr.Rosa you may ask, he's our Chem teacher, and he's a complete misogynistic ass.

"I think I know how" I said before I pulled a plastic bag out of one of the pockets of my bag.

"Is that what I think it is?" She said

"Yep" I said

"You're evil, I like it, the guys did you good this summer" She said

"You in?" I asked

"In on putting puking pistils in Mr.Rosa's sandwich? Obviously" She said

"Where'd you even get them?" She asked

"Where do you think?" I said

"Sirius" She said

"The kid has everything" I said

So that's what we did this morning. Mr.Rosa always has this gross tuna sandwich everyday that is gross enough in itself, I think he deserves the violent stomach bug.

It was easy enough to slip a few pistils in there without getting caught before we went to first period, what's the harm in a little fun.

Of course he will know it was us if he looks in his sandwich, Maylee and I may or may not be known for this a little bit.

What can I say, it must just be a twin thing.

So now we just have to wait.

~Sirius Blacks POV.~

We've been back at school for a little over a month now, and honestly I think almost getting caught by our dad somehow brought us all closer.