Fuck Buddy-Grayson Dolan

y/n's pov

grayson🔞- don't come tonight i have plans

what the hell? did he just- he never did this. even though he had plans he still found time to fuck me, god and i need him so bad and the fact that i can't see him tonight makes it worse.

i sigh and reply with a simple "k"

HE LEFT ME ON READ! i sigh and throw my phone on the couch. i'm so frustrated...sexually frustrated? both? i don't know but ughhh it's annoying.

i grab my phone and keys, i put on my shoes and go for a walk hoping i would bump into him. i go down the elevator and once the doors open grayson was waiting for the elevator.

grayson- hey doll
y/n- g-grayson

he bites his lip and checks me out, i feel my cheeks turning red.

grayson- aren't you gonna go out?
y/n- oh fuck yeah...umm

i step out and he goes in, i wave and he waves back. as the doors close he winks at me making me bite my lip.

you are making this so hard dolan. i leave the building and go for a walk.

-30 minutes later-

it actually worked, the walk cleared my mind. i go back home and once i enter my apartment a notification pops up, it's grayson. i run to my room and crash on my bed and open the snap. it's a dick pic, he then sends a video of him jerking off.

that's it, i leave my apartment and grab the hidden key under the  'welcome' mat and open grayson's apartment. i'm allowed to come over whenever i want to so grayson obviously doesn't mind. i slam the door and stomp to grayson's bedroom.

i open the door and he was putting back on his sweatpants, i enter his bedroom and slam the door shut.

grayson- y/n what's wrong princess?

he smirks, i take off my shirt and push grayson on the bed.

grayson- no bra? kinda risky for those tits of yours

i roll my eyes

i straddle him and kiss him. he places his hands on my ass and slaps my right cheek, i moan and he chuckles.

grayson- needy aren't we?
y/n- yes
grayson- how bad do you need me doll?
y/n- couldn't stop thinking about you since this morning
grayson- poor kitten

he flips us over so now his on top of me and we start making out again.
he leaves hickeys on my neck then goes down and slowly pulls my panties down.

he wraps his arms around my thighs to keep me from moving and in circular motion he licks my clit. i moan and grab a fistful of his hair, he eats me out making me moan even louder.

y/n- i-i'm close

he continues eating me out then stops.

y/n- gray-

he cuts me off by kissing me, he grabs a condom and pulls his pants down along with his briefs. he rolls the rubber down on his dick and quickly enters me with no warning.

i throw my head back and moan, i wrap my legs around him and dig my nails into his back.

y/n- g-grayson

he chokes me and glares at me

grayson- try again baby girl
y/n- d-daddy

he smirks and slams into me again and we start making out. he leaves more hickeys on my neck and locks my hands into place...i'm so close

y/n- daddy i'm close
grayson- cum for me princess

i throw my head back and cum all over his dick, he moans and thrusts deeper in me. he pulls out and throws the condom away. he crashes next to me and we both take deep breaths.

grayson- i think i'll have to cancel my plans for tonight

i chuckle

grayson- round 2 in the shower?
y/n- you never ask me for round 2
grayson- so no?
y/n- did i say no?

he smirks and quickly gets up and picks me up bridal style and go to the bathroom.