skaterboi-ethan dolan

y/n's pov

me and my brother are getting ready to go to the skatepark...i love it there it's where i can skate, vape and just feel free while I'm vibing with my fav people.

it's currently 5:00 pm...i take a shower and change

i go downstairs and see my brother on the couch, i slap the back of his head and laugh

carson- wtf
y/n- you ready?
carson- yep

i grab my beenie and skateboard, i put my phone in my back pocket and skateboard to the skatepark.

-10 minutes later-

i enter the skatepark and hug everyone.

johnny- hey y/n
y/n- hey

i smile and fistbump him, i go on a few ramps then sit on the floor and vape with my friends.

sofie- y/n pass the vape
y/n- here

i hand it to her and my brother throws me his jacket, i put on the side and sofie hands my vape back. i vape and 2 boys approach us, really cute.

carson- ayeee grayson! ethan!

he skateboards to them and fistbumps them.

carson- oh umm everyone this is grayson and that's ethan...really cool dudes
grayson- sup
ethan- hey
alex- nice to have you guys here

i get up to get my beenie from carson

y/n- carson my beenie
carson- here
y/n- thank you! oh hey im y/n
twins- nice to meet you

they smile and i smile back, I go for a skate around and go up and down on a few ramps. i go on top of one of the big ramps, never went down the big ones which it kind of scared me... ethan comes up and joins me and smiles.

ethan- scared?
y/n- mhm
ethan- just go for it and if you fall you can try again...i'll go first if you want to
y/n- yes please
ethan- ok

he's so cute and kind...he goes down and he actually did it. he comes back up and smiles.

ethan- your turn
y/n- oof- mk

i get on my board and took a few deep breaths...i go down and i actually did it!

ethan- ayeee
y/n- yesssss!
carson- good job lil sis!
chris- good job y/n

ngl i love it when i accomplish something...ethan comes down and we high five.

ethan- good job
y/n- thanks

i sit grab my phone and put on a chill song to vibe "afraid" by the neighbourhood...yessirrr! i connect it with the bluetooth speaker and we all just vibe. ethan lies down on my lap...i look at him and smile and squeeze his cheeks.

he quickly gets up and looks at me with a hurt face.

ethan- ouch y/n that hurt
y/n- awww you poor baby

i say sarcastically and laugh

he picks me up and puts me over his shoulder, i scream and laugh.

y/n- put me down!

he puts me against the metallic fence and I wrap my legs around him, i wrap my ares around him and someone screams

person- AYEE WE KEEPIN IT PG!

he puts me down and we all start laughing

-back home-

carson invited the twins and a few others to sleepover and they agreed.
we ordered pizza and watched different horror movies downstairs in the living room, i was sitting next to ethan and snuggled up with him.

met him today but i got so comfortable with him already, i offer him to take a bite from my pizza and he bit the whole thing. i laugh and sofie turns around, i smile and she playfully rolls her eyes.

-skip to midnight-

everybody fell asleep except of me and ethan they all slept downstairs so we went upstairs to my bedroom with a tub of ice cream. we just talked and stuff, we eventually went back downstairs and i sit on the kitchen counter and ethan goes between my legs.

i play with his hair and put it up in a tiny pigtail, i chuckle and smile.

ethan- i fucking love your smile...it's cute
y/n- awee thanks

i kiss his cheek and he moves quickly and kisses my lips, i was schoked and looked at him. he awkwardly smiles and i quickly went back for more.

he goes to my neck living hickeys making me lightly moan, he looks at me and tells me to shoosh. we make out a little bit more but eventually stop cause i wasn't ready to lose my v-card yet.

we went to the living and slept on the floor and shared a blanket and fell asleep cuddling.

-next morning-

i wake up and the others were already up

alex- morning y/n
y/n- morning dude

i say and fistbump him, i go to the kitchen and everybody was eating breakfast.

sofie- morning luvv

she says and hugs me,

y/n- morning
grayson- hey y/n what's that on your neck?

ethan chokes on his cereal and everybody turn around to look at hi

ethan- i'm good...hehe
carson- anws y/n come here

i go to him and he looks at my neck

carson- who? who was it?
y/n- huh?
carson- who gave you those hickeys
y/n- no one i burnt myself with the curler
sofie- bitch don't play dumb your hair is always straight
grayson- who was it then?

i point at ethan and they all look at him, carson gets up and i got worried.

y/n- carson? carson!

he ignores me and ethan gulps and gets up and slowly backs up, carson glares at him and starts laughing.

carson- jesus you guys got so worried...
ethan- you're not mad?
carson- no i mean your a good guy man so i don't care but if it was some douchebag imma kill him...i know you'll treat my lil sis well
y/n- ew but at least your not mad

we all laugh and finish eating our breakfast.