Date Night- Grayson Dolan

Y/n's Pov

I'm getting ready for my date tonight with Grayson, I put on something simple. Grayson is not the fancy type he likes things simple. He's taking me to Burger King for Dinner and then we will go to the beach and watch the sunset.

I take a warm shower and change

I brush my hair and put a little bit of makeup

I brush my hair and put a little bit of makeup. I grab my phone and keys and run downstairs, he was already there waiting.

Y/n- Sooo? What do you think?
Grayson- I think you're beautiful baby
Y/n- Thanks babe

I get on my tippy toes and kiss his cheek. He smiles and he holds my hand and we leave. He opens the door for me and I smile at him.

Y/n- Such a gentleman
Grayson- I know

He closes the door and enters the drivers seat and starts the car. I put on my seat belt and he drives off to Burger King.

-skip drive-

I get out and Grayson opens his hand for me to hold, I chuckle and hold his hand. We walk inside and order our food, we sit down. Grayson is sitting opposite me, I take a picture of him and we start eating.

Grayson- How was your day today?
Y/n- It was ok... Nothing really interesting.
Grayson- How's your mom? Still at the hospital?
Y/n- Yeah my baby sister is coming any day now
Grayson- Cool... Are we gonna babysit?
Y/n- You want to?
Grayson- I just wanna learn... I know a few stuff about babies but not a lot
Y/n- Why do you wanna know?
Grayson- For the future
Y/n- Interesting

I slowly nod and take a bite of my fry, Grayson awkwardly smiles and he blushes a little. He looks down and takes a bite of his burger. I chuckle and continue eating.

I never knew Grayson wanted kids. I mean we have been dating for 6 months only but I like a guy who plans his future and if I'm in it
I will never let go of him.

-after dinner-

We throw away our trash and go back inside the car. He starts the car and drives off to an empty parking lot. I get out and open the trunk, I grab our skateboards and we skateboard to the beach. I go next to him and hold his hand, he smiles. That smile makes me blush so fucking hard! He let's go and grabs his phone and starts taking pictures of me. I smile and cover my face cause I'm shy.

Y/n- Babeee!

I whine, he chuckles

Grayson- What?
Y/n- Stop I look like shit
Grayson- Stop it! You are so fucking beautiful and cute princess
Y/n- Grayy stop you're making me blush

I giggle, we are almost there so I skate faster before the sun sets. I get off my skateboard and take off my shoes, I run into the sand and Grayson laughs. I wave at him and the wind was blowing my hair, he bites his lip. He takes off his shoes and holds his skateboard with his other hand. He runs up to me and kisses me.

Y/n- Cmon!

I giggle and run, I put my skateboard and shoes down and start taking off my clothes.

Grayson- What are you doing?
Y/n- I'm going in...you coming?
Grayson- I don't know isn't it cold?
Y/n- Don't be a little pussy
Grayson- Fine

I take off my shirt and throw it at Grayson and laugh, he catches it and glares at me. He takes off his shirt leaving him in his shorts, he runs up to me and attacks me like an animal.

Y/n- Grayson!
Grayson- I wanna eat you!
Y/n- That sounds wrong

We both laugh, I hold his hand and run inside the water. We start splashing each other with water, Grayson picks me up from the back and I crawl up like a ball and laugh. He attacks my neck and face with kisses, he puts me down and grabs my waist. I kiss him and he pulls me closer, I smile and I feel him smile too. He breaks the kiss.

Grayson- The sun is about to set

We get out and sit on the sand, we look at the sky that was full of different colours, it's so fucking beautiful. I hug Grayson and he puts his arm around me, I put my on his chest and silently look at the sunset.

It's days like this I just don't wanna think about anything but Grayson and me, I feel him kiss my head. I smile and Grayson slowly goes down toy ass. I flinch

Y/n- Babe!
Grayson- It looked nice from my view...this is the view I'd rather see
Y/n- My ass?
Grayson- No dumbass... You
Y/n- Cheesy but thanks

I chuckle and peck his lips. I take a picture of the sunset and put on my clothes and shoes, we skateboard back to the parking lot.

-20 minutes later-

I put the skateboards at the back, I enter the car and Grayson drives off back to my house.

-skip drive-

Grayson's Pov

I stop the car and look at Y/n, she fell asleep. I smile and get out off the car, I open hers and pick her up bridal style. I close the car door with my foot and open the front door. I go upstairs to her bedroom and put her on her bed. I take off her shoes and then I take off my shoes and shirt. I lie down next to her and grab the covers and cover us.

I gently pull her closer to me and she hugs me, I kiss her head and she smiles. I feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier

Grayson- Goodnight princess... I love you

I say and place a kiss on her forehead and fall asleep.